Download Speed

acid1216

Have you tried resetting your cable modem / router? That should probably be the first thing to try, before looking for any other explanation...

Spoiler

Ryzen 9 5900X | 64GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600 | Gigabyte RX6900XT | ASUS ROG Strix X570-E GAMING | Samsung 990Pro 2TB + 960Pro 1TB NMVe | HP Reverb G2
Pro Flight Trainer Puma | VIRPIL MT-50CM2+3 base / CM2 x2 grip with 200 mm S-curve extension + CM3 throttle + CP2/3 + FSSB R3L + VPC Rotor TCS Plus base with SharKa-50 grip mounted on Monstertech MFC-1 | TPR rudder pedals

OpenXR | PD 1.0 | 100% render resolution | DCS "HIGH" preset

I get the same thing. I used to get a 14.5 MB/s download and now I get 1.1 MB/s. Are you on Spectrum?

I am. I'm in the Southeast US and there was alot of damage down from Hurricane Zeta. I never lost power but the internet was out for a week. I was just wondering if I was being throttled on ED's end.

I am. I'm in the Southeast US and there was alot of damage down from Hurricane Zeta. I never lost power but the internet was out for a week. I was just wondering if I was being throttled on ED's end.

I'm in Colorado and haven't had any problems with Spectrum until now. It's only with DCS though. I've read other members having a problem with Spectrum. I just know that 1.1 MB/s is painful when I have a large download. What upsets me is during a 1.1 MB/s download i'll check my bandwidth speed and it's normal. I'm downloading right now at 1.1 MB/s and just checked my speed. I got this. It's frustrating and ED won't even respond to threads like this.

PING ms 16

DOWNLOAD Mbps 114.74

UPLOAD Mbps 11.47

Buzz

I typically have very fast internet speed at the house; AT&T advertised as high as 100Mb/sec but realistically it is closer to 65 for most downloads. A week ago, I purchased the Syria Map. It downloaded at around 1.8M/s to 2.0M/s. I just left it alone and it eventually downloaded, but somewhere in the range of five hours to do so!

Just wait until Trump is out of the way. He's taking up all bandwidth worldwide these days...:music_whistling:

Win11 Pro 64-bit, Ryzen 5800X3D, Corsair H115i, Gigabyte X570S UD, EVGA 3080Ti XC3 Ultra 12GB, 64 GB DDR4 G.Skill 3600. Monitors: LG 27GL850-B27 2560x1440 + Samsung SyncMaster 2443 1920x1200, HOTAS: Warthog with Virpil WarBRD base, MFG Crosswind combat pedals, TrackIR4, Rift-S.

Personal Wish List: A6 Intruder, Vietnam theater, decent ATC module, better VR performance!