Suggestion to use the ladder

EKOLEV

"Player's ladder at cold start moves - Fixed" Why did you make those changes about the ladder. I would like to suggest that the pilots can manage the ladder like in a-10c. I hope that fellow virtual pilots will support my suggestions.

"Player's ladder at cold start moves - Fixed" Why did you make those changes about the ladder. I would like to suggest that the pilots can manage the ladder like in a-10c. I hope that fellow virtual pilots will support my suggestions.

Is there a way (switch or lever) to operate the ladder from within the cockpit? Or is it something that the ground crew does?

What do you mean??? I can't find any command for the ground crew!!!

OH! I misunderstood the question, sorry.

In real life there is no cockpit switch for the ladder, it's deployed by manually unlatching it from the outside. This is something the ground crew would do.

In DCS right now the player has no control over the ladder at all, there's no keymapping for it and no ground crew radio option for it.

• Like 1

It could be an extension of the ground crew command lines easy enough I'd think. Could add some immersion.

• Like 1

i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz - ASUS Maximus Hero XI - 32GB 4266 DDR4 RAM - ASUS RTX 2080Ti - 1 TB NVME - NZXT Kraken 62 Watercooling System - Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas (Virpil Base) - MFG Crosswind Pedals - Pimax 5K+

VFA-25 Fist Of The Fleet