Unable to recenter TGP?

So what is the proper way to recenter the TGP? Including modes(CCRP or CCIP,NAV,ECT) or if you need to be airborne, because when I make it SOI, then China hat forward or aft long or short it seems to go to a steer point. I have not touched the TGP in awhile so maybe I am missing something?

The Slew Push and the Mic Switch Push on the WH Throttle are not used in the current setup. You might bind one of the to OSB 5 on the Right MFCD. Personally, I use the command China Hat Aft Short with HUD as SOI, which resets the TGP to the TVV (Total Velocity Vector) instead.

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

It's heavily depended on your controller, so others curves probably won't help you.

I am using the Thrusmaster HOTAS Warthog(Both Stick and throttle, With CH Pro Pedals). All I want is to slow the slew speed down ALOT Il take a screen shot or just the numbers for each value.

Edited by KrizzKaliko
More Info

Play with the Curvature settings.

I have Deltasim sle mod for Warthog and I have no problems with small target adjustments.

Okay so I messed around with the curve settings a little bit but I just want to slow down the rate at which it's lose left and right how do I change that like do I just the saturation? Do I just the curve? I don't understand how the curves work as I am returning after 9 months away from dcs..

Play with the Curvature settings.

I have Deltasim sle mod for Warthog and I have no problems with small target adjustments.

Are you using the curves recommended from Deltasim?

Deadzone: 0

Saturation X: 100

Saturation Y: 100

Curvature: 10

I’m currently using them but it could be a little smoother.

Okay so I messed around with the curve settings a little bit but I just want to slow down the rate at which it's lose left and right how do I change that like do I just the saturation? Do I just the curve? I don't understand how the curves work as I am returning after 9 months away from dcs..

If you only want the left/right adjusted, only adjust the Throttle Designator Controller - Horizontal Axis. The flatness of the line is the relative speed -- if it's in a flat section of the line, it will move slowly (you see the box on the line move if you slew it). If it's in a very vertical part of the line it will move very quickly. If you reduce the saturation Y you'll slow it down across the board (flatten the line across the whole thing), so even if you move it right to the extremes of the slew movement it will be slow to move. That isn't always ideal if you need to go from one side of the DDI to the other for example. If you add a positive curve it will flatten centre part of the curve (the 1st bit of movement of the stick), or steepen that part of the curve if you put a negative curve.

It's mostly a matter of trial and error until you come up with something you like. The stock Warthog slew plain sucks, which is why you'll see people recommend the excellent Deltasim replacement mod (see Thrustmaster subforum in the Input/Output section). For it I use 0 - 100 - 100 - 26, but like I said, play with it and see what works.

If you only want the left/right adjusted, only adjust the Throttle Designator Controller - Horizontal Axis. The flatness of the line is the relative speed -- if it's in a flat section of the line, it will move slowly (you see the box on the line move if you slew it). If it's in a very vertical part of the line it will move very quickly. If you reduce the saturation Y you'll slow it down across the board (flatten the line across the whole thing), so even if you move it right to the extremes of the slew movement it will be slow to move. That isn't always ideal if you need to go from one side of the DDI to the other for example. If you add a positive curve it will flatten centre part of the curve (the 1st bit of movement of the stick), or steepen that part of the curve if you put a negative curve.

It's mostly a matter of trial and error until you come up with something you like. The stock Warthog slew plain sucks, which is why you'll see people recommend the excellent Deltasim replacement mod (see Thrustmaster subforum in the Input/Output section). For it I use 0 - 100 - 100 - 26, but like I said, play with it and see what works.

How hard is that to set up, I am not good super well versered in taking apart such an expensive throttle.