1. 1. First DCS Comic

• You are nterested in more DCS Comics?
    • Is the first Part to short?
    • Did you like the story?
    • You don't like the story?

Dear DCS Community!!

I´m a passioneted DCS Pilot and I´m addicted to Comics and

nooooow

I´m honored to present you the first COMIC in DCS.

It is a fictionl story with some short parts.

The first Story plays in Syria.

Cover.thumb.png.290d5e983ea2624845cbf93365726195.png

I hope u enjoy

and

I would be glad about Feedback

EDIT: I will rewrite the whole Story so the Download is currently not available!?

• Like 4

good start my friend. I like to encourage creativity wherever it may lie. By way of advice, I might suggest you invest some time to build some character arcs in here. In reading your comic I felt you brought some nice visuals but you can still really hook the reader in by investing some time in fleshing out characters. Who are the pilots? Why are they there? Why do we care about them? What does it mean to us?

I used to read quite a bit of Commando series comics as a kid... have a look at some of their work and you might be inspired: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commando_(comics)

good luck - stay creative man... don't let that die.

• Like 2

ASUS Tuf Gaming Pro x570 / AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ 3.8 / XFX Radeon 6900 XT / 64 GB DDR4 3200 

"This was not in the Manual I did not read", cried the Noob" - BMBM, WWIIOL

good start my friend. I like to encourage creativity wherever it may lie. By way of advice, I might suggest you invest some time to build some character arcs in here. In reading your comic I felt you brought some nice visuals but you can still really hook the reader in by investing some time in fleshing out characters. Who are the pilots? Why are they there? Why do we care about them? What does it mean to us?

I used to read quite a bit of Commando series comics as a kid... have a look at some of their work and you might be inspired: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commando_(comics)

good luck - stay creative man... don't let that die.

Thanks for your Feedback. Some Characters are planned for the next few seasons.

Nice Survival,

The final end chapter should include a short mission I guess, so the user defines the final finish to this story lol.

Ends with something like this....

• Like 1

i7-7700K OC @ 5Ghz | ASUS IX Hero MB | ASUS GTX 1080 Ti STRIX | 32GB Corsair 3000Mhz | Corsair H100i V2 Radiator | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 NVMe 500G SSD | Samsung 850 EVO 500G SSD | Corsair HX850i Platinum 850W | Oculus Rift | ASUS PG278Q 27-inch, 2560 x 1440, G-SYNC, 144Hz, 1ms | VKB Gunfighter Pro

Chuck's DCS Tutorial Library

Download PDF Tutorial guides to help get up to speed with aircraft quickly and also great for taking a good look at the aircraft available for DCS before purchasing. Link

Good job,Wanna see how it plays out.look forward to more:thumbup:

• Like 1

MODULES: A10C Warthog,AH-64 D APACHE,AJS Viggen,AV8B Harrier,BF109 K4,C101 Aviojet,F14 Tomcat,F15E Eagle,F16 Viper,F5 Tiger,F86 Sabre,FA18C Hornet,FW190A8,FW190D9,I16 Ishak,JF17 Thunder,KA50 Blackshark,L39Albatros,Mirage2000C,Mirage F-1,MI24P,MI8MVT2,MIG15BIS,MIG19P,MIG21BIS,Mosquito FB VI,P51D Mustang,P47D Thunderbolt,SA342 Gazell,SpitfireIX,TF51D,UH1H Huey,Yak52.

OTHER:Flamming cliffs,Combined Arms,WW2 Assets Pack,SuperCarrier.

TERRAINS: Nevada,Caucasus,Normandy,Persian Gulf,Syria,Channel,Marianas. 

Well, as a professional comercial artist, I like t to give you some constructive criticism. You should

especially work on the page layout. Don`t make every picture the same size. Thing of what is the more important one. Then make it bigger, so the reader will realize "this is what counts".

And I believe it would be easier to "read" when the page background is simply white. Make the speech bubbles bigger and the text in bold. I found it hard to read even when I zoomed in to 125%.

The Onomatopoeia (or call it BOOM-words) should be a bit more aggressive. So they look like what they should represent. BOOM is not the same as BOOM.

Last but not least, keep on bring what`s in your head to paper. And let the good guys win.

Regards

• Like 2

What goes up, must come down !

Intel Core i7-8700, 16 GB-RAM, Nvidia GTX 1060, 6 GB GDDR5, 1TB HDD, 500 GB 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2 SSD, Windows 10/64, A10-C, Rhino X55, Persian Golf, F/A-18 Hornet

Well, as a professional comercial artist, I like t to give you some constructive criticism. You should

especially work on the page layout. Don`t make every picture the same size. Thing of what is the more important one. Then make it bigger, so the reader will realize "this is what counts".

And I believe it would be easier to "read" when the page background is simply white. Make the speech bubbles bigger and the text in bold. I found it hard to read even when I zoomed in to 125%.

The Onomatopoeia (or call it BOOM-words) should be a bit more aggressive. So they look like what they should represent. BOOM is not the same as BOOM.

Last but not least, keep on bring what`s in your head to paper. And let the good guys win.

Regards

Thx for your true words. I will try to get better. :thumbup:

But with the Picture size there is my opinion. I make it bigger so you can see the beautyfull things in DCS better.:music_whistling:

It starts pretty good, but there is no content to it, no story telling, no explanations, no catching dialogs.

Page 9: Salute is already on CVN-73 but no info about location.

I suggest to get closer and personal (in the images too) to make it more interesting.

🖥️ Win10 i7-10700KF 32GB RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M HOTAS   ✈️ FC3, F-14A/B, F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR, PG, Syria

It starts pretty good, but there is no content to it, no story telling, no explanations, no catching dialogs.

Page 9: Salute is already on CVN-73 but no info about location.

I suggest to get closer and personal (in the images too) to make it more interesting.

The location is told on page 5. "Somewehre in the mediteranian sea".

The first Story is only a Overview what happend an which Coalitions play in this story.

The next Storys will tell u the Point off View from the differnt Units.

And I'm trying to find a combination of storyline and flight procedures.

And all Comic writer have his own variation to tell storys and this is mine.

I have read tons of Comics in the last 30 years and all writer has their own line.

I hope this explanation help a bit to understand what I´m doing and why.

But thx for your Feedback. :thumbup:

i guess: russian guys are bad guys again??? make it more like neutral ... no politics men.

Steel Hotas Warthog + Hoffmans F16 rudders, Oculus Rift S, EVGA RTX3090, Core i7 4790K

Hangar: Ka50, A10C, A10A, A10CII, SU27, SU33, SU25, Av8BNA, Bf109K4, F16C, F86, FA18C, FW190D9, i-16, L39C, Mi8, MiG15, MiG19P, MiG21, P51D, Spitfire, SuperCarrier, Yak52, P47, F14, Mi24P, Me262?

Flying over CAU, NEV, NORM, SYR, CHNL, PER, ATL

Awesome Togg:thumbup:

MODULES: A10C Warthog,AH-64 D APACHE,AJS Viggen,AV8B Harrier,BF109 K4,C101 Aviojet,F14 Tomcat,F15E Eagle,F16 Viper,F5 Tiger,F86 Sabre,FA18C Hornet,FW190A8,FW190D9,I16 Ishak,JF17 Thunder,KA50 Blackshark,L39Albatros,Mirage2000C,Mirage F-1,MI24P,MI8MVT2,MIG15BIS,MIG19P,MIG21BIS,Mosquito FB VI,P51D Mustang,P47D Thunderbolt,SA342 Gazell,SpitfireIX,TF51D,UH1H Huey,Yak52.

OTHER:Flamming cliffs,Combined Arms,WW2 Assets Pack,SuperCarrier.

TERRAINS: Nevada,Caucasus,Normandy,Persian Gulf,Syria,Channel,Marianas. 

Ok. You guys Triggert me alot. So after few Nights with Brainstorming and some tests in PS I will rewrite the whole Story. Story will be almost the same but I hope more interesting.

My biggest mistake was. I released the first version a bit to fast but I have many learned.

Thx for ur Feedbacks and Passion.:thumbup:

• Like 1