PAYPAL only?

hollow

Yeah, I'm just horsin' around. I'm sure ED will provide alternate means of purchase -or- sell through online distributors who can do that.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Yeah, I'm just horsin' around. I'm sure ED will provide alternate means of purchase -or- sell through online distributors who can do that.

I would strongly recommend ED to allow credit cards to be used.

We are witnessing a moment where the modern combat flight simulator could have an acces to a trully global market! And that is bypassing anoying distributors, thus, generating more income for the devoleper itself.

More money means more chances we will see more products in Lock On series! This is a win-win situation where we, adicted flight simmers can have more games, and developer does not go broke!

LONG LIVE EAGLE DYNAMICS! LONG LIVE LOCK ON!

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

Guest DotRuGirl

not only paypal

It is planned to have several payment systems on the site and give the opportunity to choose the payment system.

Are there any suggestions from you, guys, about payment systems?

Hey, welcome aboard, DotRuGirl, and don't be shy to tell others, that you are representing ED staff :)

btw, are you from sales division?

"There are five dangerous faults which may affect a general: recklessness, which leads to destruction; cowardice, which leads to capture; a hasty temper, which can be provoked by insults; a delicacy of honor which is sensitive to shame; over-solicitude for his men, which exposes him to worry and trouble." Sun Tzu

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic2354_5.gif[/sigpic]

Bank Account.

I would personally prefer a Bank Account to which we can simply tranfer the money (with mentioning e.g. the unique customer ID number, which was supplied by the Ru ED website when we ordered on-line).

Once ED receive payment on their account, our unique IDs would then be activated and can be used by us, customers, to download FC-1.1 ...).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Better still, I hope it will be available on Website-shops all around the world (like at http://www.simw.com ) - and/or of course published abroad.

:wink:

LockON is IT !

AMD 3500+ - GF6800GT - 1GB RAM low tatency - MSI NEO2 PLatinum

20" BENQ S-IPS TFT 1600X1200 - 32 bit color

Re: not only paypal

It is planned to have several payment systems on the site and give the opportunity to choose the payment system.

I'd like to get the PayPal option. I've used it for two years and I've never had any problem (both with eBay users and with online shops). It has quite low fees (at least compared to international bank operations and/or money orders) it's fast and is quite secure (you don't have to put up a secure site to get credit card payments on your own)

If the credit card is a problem in most countries there should be debit cards which are treated exactly like credit cards, with the advantage that you don't have to put your whole account at risk. You just put the money you need. And then you register to PayPal, which is free, quick and simple.

Charge Double :lol:

Maybe that way we will get clickable cockpits and F18's flyable faster

Actually on a serious note. How about an F18 fund. How much would have to be raised for ED to put the F18 on the "Do it now" List" ?

I am sure there are enough people willing to contribute. I for one would contribute $100 US to get it started and so would everyone else in my squadron.

Actually on a serious note. How about an F18 fund. How much would have to be raised for ED to put the F18 on the "Do it now" List" ?

And what about a "true F-18 fund"? We raise $ 5-10 million and we buy a second-hand F-18 from AMARC (they should have some).

Half a dozen flights per day, one for each Lomac fan, and we're done! Real HUD, clickable cockpit, realistic FM, no FPS issues, no need for TrackIR... :partyman:

And what about a "true F-18 fund"? We raise $ 5-10 million and we buy a second-hand F-18 from AMARC (they should have some).

Half a dozen flights per day, one for each Lomac fan, and we're done! Real HUD, clickable cockpit, realistic FM, no FPS issues, no need for TrackIR... :partyman:

LOL

What's about weapon deployment? where we going to do that? and who will play on target-drone side? :D

"There are five dangerous faults which may affect a general: recklessness, which leads to destruction; cowardice, which leads to capture; a hasty temper, which can be provoked by insults; a delicacy of honor which is sensitive to shame; over-solicitude for his men, which exposes him to worry and trouble." Sun Tzu

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic2354_5.gif[/sigpic]