NEWS "RAFALE PACK EVOLUTION II" Version 2.8.7 August 2023 by the Cuesta Brothers Team

1 minute ago, Kazumawa94 said:

YEES !! un grand merci pour votre travaille faut il supprimé la version 002 avant de mettre la 003 ?

OF COURSE absolument tout supprimer et surtout ne rien mélanger 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

Hooray! I can't wait to try it out!!!

"...I just wanna fly; put your arms around me baby, put your arms around me baby" - Sugar Ray

RTX 3090, Ryzen 7 5800X3D, MSI MPG B550 Gaming mobo, 64 GB DDR4 RAM, 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2 SSD 2TB game install drive, Oculus Quest Pro via link cable, Standalone DCS beta.

We have just noticed a slight bug on the RAFALE AS here is the fix, just put it in the mod and accept the replacement

On vient de constater un léger bug sur le RAFALE AS voici le correctif, il suffit de le mettre dans le mod et d'accepter le remplacement 

https://www.mediafire.com/file/wg3v0uqxm3483ep/Rafale_A_S.lua/file

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

Tried it out and I'm loving it! The purple horizon indicator is much better. One question I have: in the instructions, it says to turn on global cockpit illumination. I was just wondering why this is? I didn't have it on at first and I didn't really notice any difference when I turned it on. 

Thanks, and great work! 👏 I will be spending all Saturday in the Rafale 003!

"...I just wanna fly; put your arms around me baby, put your arms around me baby" - Sugar Ray

RTX 3090, Ryzen 7 5800X3D, MSI MPG B550 Gaming mobo, 64 GB DDR4 RAM, 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2 SSD 2TB game install drive, Oculus Quest Pro via link cable, Standalone DCS beta.

Hey there! You made good progress with this version, well done!
I had an issue with the Meteor missile; it looks nothing like the real thing.

So I made my own model to replace it. This is what it looks like:

Meteor.jpg

You can get my little addon attached to this comment here.Meteor_mod.zip

Feel free to implement it into the next release if you want to!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

29 minutes ago, Jerec said:

I don´t see the Meteor missiles in the ME on the aircraft, also in the game. 

Make sure to have meteor.edm in the shapes folder and meteor_textures.zip in the textures folder.

If that doesn't work then it may be something to do with DCS 2.7; I haven't tried it yet.

1 hour ago, Jerec said:

No, no other mod installed. Meteor not visible. Of course meteor.edm in shapes folder. 

Check the lua file if this line of code is present for the pylon where you want the meteor 

{ CLSID = "{RAFALE_MBDA_METEOR}"                   ,arg_increment =  0.10, attach_point_position = {0, 0 ,0 } }, --METEOR

2 hours ago, toan said:

Très sympa ce Meteor... 😃

Merci pour ce travail et le partage. 👏

Fly low...

+1 Merci

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, _billythekid_ said:

What is the line I need to add in the description of a livery if I edit the roughmet? Specifcally, the rafale_nez_t_RoughMet located in the textures folder.

{"mat16",    13            ,    "rafale_nez_t_RoughMet", false};

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Sérvalpilot said:

Hey there! You made good progress with this version, well done!
I had an issue with the Meteor missile; it looks nothing like the real thing.

So I made my own model to replace it. This is what it looks like:

Meteor.jpg

You can get my little addon attached to this comment here.Meteor_mod.zip

Feel free to implement it into the next release if you want to!

Thank you really much! This looks so realistic and good!

• Like 1

Après avoir installé la VERSION 003 n'oubliez pas de supprimer les anciennes barrettes d 'armement et créez en de nouvelles dans l'éditeur de mission.

After installing VERSION 003 do not forget to remove the old weapon strips and create new ones in the mission editor.

• Thanks 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

13 hours ago, sushy73 said:

Check the lua file if this line of code is present for the pylon where you want the meteor 

{ CLSID = "{RAFALE_MBDA_METEOR}"                   ,arg_increment =  0.10, attach_point_position = {0, 0 ,0 } }, --METEOR

Yes, this line is in the .lua file. I can select the Meteors, but they dont´t show up in the ME or game. Meteor.edm of course in the shape file. Absolutely don´t know what´s wrong.