NEWS "RAFALE PACK EVOLUTION II" Version 2.8.7 August 2023 by the Cuesta Brothers Team

On 6/5/2021 at 4:43 PM, Sérvalpilot said:

Hey there! You made good progress with this version, well done!
I had an issue with the Meteor missile; it looks nothing like the real thing.

So I made my own model to replace it. This is what it looks like:

Meteor.jpg

You can get my little addon attached to this comment here.Meteor_mod.zip

Feel free to implement it into the next release if you want to!

Well done, your Meteor is perfect, ours is a little too good compared to the real one and the front fins are too much, and thank you for sharing we will integrate it in the next version.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

Salutations les frères,

Une mise à jour du tigre est-elle dans vos projets ?

...et encore merci pour votre l'ensemble de votre oeuvre dans DCS...

Is an update of the tiger in your plans?
...and thanks again for all your work in DCS...

Marroux

2 hours ago, sushy73 said:

Bonjour JVPPR.

Je ne sais pas ce que tu appelles" optimisée" mais je peux te proposer une base blanche pour ton projet.

Blanc.zip 3.67 MB · 1 download

Merci beaucoup,

Je galère avec les différentes pièces d'un fichier à l'autre et y a t il une technique pour tout faire concorder. Car j'utilise dans photoshop les modif manuelles mais ça distant les formes et tout se chevauche .

Hello everyone,
We just installed stable 2.71, well done, wonderful work, but the very bad news is the disappearance of the files in Script Database, we had the means to catapult the Rafale and the Sem which would have been the subject of update 004 but our long-term work was destroyed by this disappearance. For us it's a cold shower a lot of our mods which worked with obligatorily purchased modules, no longer work (example the Tiger and the Apache that answers Marroux). We wonder if we continue to make mods in DCS. If ED wants to put an end to all the modders who say it bluntly, we don't think we made the Company lose any money, well on the contrary. The past has shown us that all the simulators which did not open their architectures to the public and therefore to modders, ended up dying.
Bonjour a tous,

On vient d'installer la 2.71 stable, bravo travail magnifique, mais la très mauvaise nouvelle c'est la disparition des fichiers dans Script Database, nous avions le moyen de catapulter

le Rafale et le Sem qui aurait fais l'objet de la mis a jour 004 mais notre travail de longue haleine a été anéantis par cette disparition. Pour nous c'est une douche froide beaucoup de nos

mods qui fonctionnaient avec des modules obligatoirement achetés, ne fonctionnent plus (exemple le Tigre et l'Apache ça répond a Marroux).  Nous nous posons la question de savoir si nous continuons a faire des mods dans DCS. Si ED veut mettre un terme à tous les moddeurs qui le disent carrément, nous ne pensons pas avoir fait perdre de l'argent à la Société, bien 

au contraire. Le passé nous a montré que tous les simulateurs qui non pas ouvert leurs architectures au public donc aux moddeurs, ont fini par mourrir.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

Hi Cuesta Bros,

I just can't beleive what I'm reading.

And the very large communiy that uses your Mods on a daily basis definitely supports you.

I just cannot imagine one fraction of a millisecond not to have the SEM, Rafale, Charles de Gaulle and Clemenceau anymore.

No way !

Stay strong.

We all support your amazing work !

Toan

• Like 5

12 hours ago, toan said:

Hi Cuesta Bros,

I just can't beleive what I'm reading.

And the very large communiy that uses your Mods on a daily basis definitely supports you.

I just cannot imagine one fraction of a millisecond not to have the SEM, Rafale, Charles de Gaulle and Clemenceau anymore.

No way !

Stay strong.

We all support your amazing work !

Toan

+1

I couldn't have said better

• Like 4

Bonjour mes chers amis,

Je ne comprends pas pourquoi cette action de leur part.

Je n'espère qu'une chose: qu'ils se rendent compte de l'erreur commise et fassent machine arrière.

Votre travail est tout simplement magnifique et je ne vous en remercierai jamais assez.

Amicalement.

Hello my dear friends,

I don't understand why ED do that..

I only hope they realize the mistake they made and turn back.

Your work is simply magnificent and I can't thank you enough.

Best regards.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, freebirddz said:

image.png

Thank you for responding and for taking into account our request, which after all has only one goal, to make DCS always more attractive.

Merci d'avoir répondu et de tenir compte de notre requête, qui n'a après tout qu'un seul but, rendre DCS toujours plus attractif.

• Like 3

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

What puzzles me is that the original message from Bignewy was posted 2 months ago, on April 23.

Considering the totally destructive impact of the last DCS 2.7 update on the Rafale Mod, the result of ED current investigations "into ways to help modders" seems far from constructive...

😡

14 hours ago, toan said:

What puzzles me is that the original message from Bignewy was posted 2 months ago, on April 23.

Considering the totally destructive impact of the last DCS 2.7 update on the Rafale Mod, the result of ED current investigations "into ways to help modders" seems far from constructive...

😡

Yes!! indeed we had not seen the date, here is a message that lacks freshness, thank you

Oui!! effectivement on n'avais pas vu la date, voilà un message qui manque de fraicheur, merci

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

Wow hopefuly they will let us have this mod fully working,

what i dont get is that, if you buy f18 16 jf or mi24 they give access to lua files in core mods, but if you have ka50 hip, uh1 or any of fc3 modules we are not allowed to see their lua, makes 0 sense, i miss flying tiger instead of ka 50 😄

1 hour ago, Garuda01 said:

Wow hopefuly they will let us have this mod fully working,

what i dont get is that, if you buy f18 16 jf or mi24 they give access to lua files in core mods, but if you have ka50 hip, uh1 or any of fc3 modules we are not allowed to see their lua, makes 0 sense, i miss flying tiger instead of ka 50 😄

Totally agree and we do not know why some files are encrypted and others not or rather we can see the reason too well ...

Tout a fait d'accord et on ne sait pas pourquoi certains fichiers sont crypté et d'autres pas ou plutôt on voit trop bien la raison...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

This reminds me of a previous 2.5.6 update last year, when all the users of FC3 discovered unbelievably that its files were encrypted.... without notice already....

Fortunately, this was corrected afterwards.

Could we again expect ED to reasonably revise its position on this lua database to "ensure a level playing field for all"...

Thanks in advance, ED.

😡

• Like 1

HI ALL,

We noticed that the 11th pylon for the TALIOS on Rafales AS and B caused an imbalance on the MFD "ENGAGE" we will try

to remedy this by coupling the TALIOS with the RBE2 which work together and complement each other in reality. This will be the subject of a small update.

On a remarqué que le 11ème pylon pour le TALIOS sur les Rafales AS et B on provoqué un déséquilibre sur le MFD "ENGAGE" nous allons tenter

d'y remédier en couplant le TALIOS avec le RBE2 qui fonctionnent de paire et en complémentarité dans la réalité. Cela fera l'objet d'une petite mis a jour.

• Like 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

Question: à Patrick56

Est il possible facilement de rajouter des vapor au niveau des canards, comme sur le F16?

effects_presets = {{effect = "OVERWING_VAPOR", file = current_mod_path.."/Effects/un fichier nommé xxxxxxxf16 overwingVapor.lua"},

Merci