NEWS "RAFALE PACK EVOLUTION II" Version 2.8.7 August 2023 by the Cuesta Brothers Team

6 hours ago, kolpakov_79 said:

Full Upgrade or Stop

Good day with all due respect and i don't want to sound rude but you have to understand that the devs have been doing their very best to bring to the community great and fantastic MODS a lot of work and for free with limited access or none at all to lua files,I don't have any issues if it doesn't work for you or you are not installing it correctly or don't know basic pc knowledge or how to improvise then don't use it take care and stay safe.

Edited by MEBF109
  • Like 2

try to remove all the mods installed . Keep the Rafale only and see what happens.

If the sim starts then try to re-install your mods one after one .Then you may see what mod cause conflict with the Rafale.

Edited by sushy73
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, sushy73 said:

try to remove all the mods installed . Keep the Rafale only and see what happens.

If the sim start then try to re-install your mods one after one .Then you may see what mod cause conflict with the Rafale.

J'ai déjà eu le problème.

Il faut sauvegarder ses mods et supprimer tout le dossier DCS dans partie enregistée et là tout redémarre, puis remettre les mods

I already had the problem. You have to save your mods and delete the entire DCS folder in the saved part and then everything restarts, then put the mods back

Edited by JVPPR

13 hours ago, JVPPR said:

J'ai déjà eu le problème.

Il faut sauvegarder ses mods et supprimer tout le dossier DCS dans partie enregistée et là tout redémarre, puis remettre les mods

I already had the problem. You have to save your mods and delete the entire DCS folder in the saved part and then everything restarts, then put the mods back

Ok working after that...Thanks

with DCS 2.7.28165 (latest stable version)?

Edited by Sagal

16 hours ago, kolpakov_79 said:

Eh. Nice plane.FC3 is installed. With your fashion, the simulator does not start.

Yes. The latest stable version is installed.

Of course I will not refuse help.

Have youFrench Pack V4. installed ? If yes you have to uninstall it and get the V4.6 😉 

FOX-2 2021_ED_1.PNG

On 6/27/2021 at 8:47 AM, kolpakov_79 said:

Very pathetic.

Your initial question was also very pathetic, if you had provided some details instead of just saying "doesn't work", you would have gotten better results. Poor English is no excuse for rudeness.

On 6/22/2021 at 3:01 AM, Patrick56 said:
Hello everyone,
We just installed stable 2.71, well done, wonderful work, but the very bad news is the disappearance of the files in Script Database, we had the means to catapult the Rafale and the Sem which would have been the subject of update 004 but our long-term work was destroyed by this disappearance. For us it's a cold shower a lot of our mods which worked with obligatorily purchased modules, no longer work (example the Tiger and the Apache that answers Marroux). We wonder if we continue to make mods in DCS. If ED wants to put an end to all the modders who say it bluntly, we don't think we made the Company lose any money, well on the contrary. The past has shown us that all the simulators which did not open their architectures to the public and therefore to modders, ended up dying.
Bonjour a tous,

On vient d'installer la 2.71 stable, bravo travail magnifique, mais la très mauvaise nouvelle c'est la disparition des fichiers dans Script Database, nous avions le moyen de catapulter

le Rafale et le Sem qui aurait fais l'objet de la mis a jour 004 mais notre travail de longue haleine a été anéantis par cette disparition. Pour nous c'est une douche froide beaucoup de nos

mods qui fonctionnaient avec des modules obligatoirement achetés, ne fonctionnent plus (exemple le Tigre et l'Apache ça répond a Marroux).  Nous nous posons la question de savoir si nous continuons a faire des mods dans DCS. Si ED veut mettre un terme à tous les moddeurs qui le disent carrément, nous ne pensons pas avoir fait perdre de l'argent à la Société, bien 

au contraire. Le passé nous a montré que tous les simulateurs qui non pas ouvert leurs architectures au public donc aux moddeurs, ont fini par mourrir.

I think this is extremely stupid of ED. I only play DCS for the Rafale, but I still bought maps, etc. If they take this away I will just play a different flight simulator, there will be nothing drawing me to DCS anymore.

"...I just wanna fly; put your arms around me baby, put your arms around me baby" - Sugar Ray

RTX 3090, Ryzen 7 5800X3D, MSI MPG B550 Gaming mobo, 64 GB DDR4 RAM, 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2 SSD 2TB game install drive, Oculus Quest Pro via link cable, Standalone DCS beta.

the T-45 and A-4 mods seems to be able to use the catapults on the super carriers.  Perhaps reach out to those devs and see if you can work together to get the Rafale working on carriers.

I'm sure its been mentioned before. 

Rig: intel i9-9900kf @ 1.21 gigawatts of electricity | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro | EVGA 1080 Ti SC2 Gaming

11 hours ago, sushy73 said:

Hello.

Do you have the same thing in game?

Yes same issue no pylons.

And yes I have FC3.

pre 2.7 I had the mod installed circa 2.5.6/2.5.7 no issues. uninstalled to trouble shoot the weird F-14B static wing overs-weep issue.

Yes it may be that if you kept the old band of arms after uninstalling the mod you may have problems. you have to delete it and create another one

Oui c'est peut être cela si vous avez gardé l'ancienne bande des armes après avoir désinstaller le mod vous risquez d'avoir des problèmes. il faut la supprimer et en créer une autre.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion