NEWS "RAFALE PACK EVOLUTION II" Version 2.8.7 August 2023 by the Cuesta Brothers Team

• Patrick56 changed the title to RAFALES PACK (Version 002) 2.5.6.55960 and OPENBETA 2.5.6.57530 by Cuesta Brothers
4 hours ago, Omz said:

@Patrick56 This C-130 Hercules mod has its own HUD http://www.mediafire.com/file/8p2knd0q70iaox3/Hercules_ver_5.9.zip/file maybe you can use their help and how close are you from completing the cockpit textures

Here is the real Rafale cockpit. Do you think the textures are extraordinary? If you have as a reference the Rollus cockpit that we see everywhere which, moreover, is very

beautiful, but which has a whimsical color , you are not right. For the HUD it goes with the avionics and the weaponry that we use, we chose the FUN

photo-cabine.jpg

Voici le vrai cockpit du Rafale trouvez vous que les textures soient extraordinaires. Si vous avez comme référence le cockpit de Rollus que l 'on voit partout qui du reste est très

beau, mais qui a une couleur fantasque, vous n'êtes pas dans le vrai. Pour le Hud il va avec l'avionique et l'armement que l'on utilise, on a choisi le FUN 

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

Bonjour ! Merci pour ce beau Rafale ! Juste le nouveau Rafale C et pas pilotable ? car quand je le met dans l'editeur de mission en client, il n'est pas pilotable?

Hello ! Thank you for this beautiful Rafale! Just the new Rafale C and not pilotable? because when I put it in the mission editor as a customer, it is not pilotable?

thanks a lot Cuesta Brothers, very great job, great update 🙂 thank you !
we have MICA IR now and and Rafale C and so on... I noticed to fire MICA IR we need to push button launch authorization override, maybe it's normal.
This is strictly personnel, I preferred your previous flight model, so I did myself a mix of lua files property between the new and the old files. an Example with the last SFM version, when you're above 15K feet, the maneuverability is really degraded. So I don't know the real values of flight domain, of this great plane, maybe it's normal.

anyway, thanks to you to provide us and often upgrade this excellent mod 👏

merci les Cuesta Brothers, excellent boulot et cet update est riche en nouveauté, merci 🙂
nous avons le MICA IR, le Rafale C, skins et j'en passe... J'ai remarqué que pour tirer MICA, je dois presser le bouton outrepasser l'autorisation de tir, peu-être est-ce normal avec ce missile. c'est purement personel mais je préferai le modèle de vol de la version précédente, du coup je me suis fait un mix des fichiers lua des deux dernières versions. un exemple avec la dernière version de SFM, quand tu es au-dessus de 15K pieds, la maneuvrabilité se dégrade fortement. je precise je ne connais pas du tout les valeurs du domaine de vol de ce fabuleux avion, peut être est-ce normal.

bref, merci à vous de nous fournir et d'upgrader régulièrement cet excellent mod 👏

44 minutes ago, toan said:

Bonjour,

Question basique : il faut FC3 pour que le Mod Rafale fonctionne ?

Merci d'avance

oui, juste activer le mod FC3 dans le menu d'installation des modules, pas besoin de copier les dll.

Edited by irq11

Aviate-navigate-communicate

3 hours ago, gabuzomeu said:

To celebrate these fantastic Rafale, a commemorative skin (being uploaded)

10 years of Rafale in Al Dahfra

Merci pour ce mod!

Screen_201218_170837.jpg

Screen_201218_170655.jpg

Thank you very much Pilot and Greetings to Al Dahfra Base 104

Merci  beaucoup Pilote et Salutations à la base 104 d'Al Dahfra

4 hours ago, Pelican39 said:

Bonjour ! Merci pour ce beau Rafale ! Juste le nouveau Rafale C et pas pilotable ? car quand je le met dans l'editeur de mission en client, il n'est pas pilotable?

Hello ! Thank you for this beautiful Rafale! Just the new Rafale C and not pilotable? because when I put it in the mission editor as a customer, it is not pilotable?

But you have to put it in a player to make it controllable

Mais il faut le mettre en joueur pour qu'il soit pilotable

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

A few questions here

1.Does the scalp missile have unlimited range and why is it immune to air defense systems

2.How do you launch the catapult on the CDG i tried everything doesn't seem to be working

3.Can you fix the black smoke that comes out of the engine becuase im pretty sure the rafale doesn't do that irl

4.Why is my thales rbe2 pod invisible even though its equipped 

Thanks in advance

5 hours ago, Pelican39 said:

Je viens de tout réinstaller et tout vérifier mais ça fais toujours pareil...

sur la stable ou l'open beta ?
j'ai remarqué qu'il manquait l'image Rafale_C.png dans le repertoire ..\Mods\Rafale Pack version 002  2.5.6.55960\ImagesGUI. Copie le fichier Rafale_M.png dans ce même répertoire, et renomme le en Rafale_C.png. je doute que cela vienne de là mais tu peux essayer.

Edited by irq11

Aviate-navigate-communicate

Bonsoir,

Merci pour le Rafale. Par contre, pas de possibilité de cliquer en cabine et pas d’affichage également. Pourtant, aucune version précédente et le dossier est bien installé dans Mods de User, avec le dossier du Gadjet qui lui fonctionne bien. Une idée ? Version open beta !!!

781 / 5000

Résultats de traduction

Hello to the entire Rafale team, Thank you for this very beautiful plane that I have just discovered. Superb job, CONGRATULATIONS you did it well !!!!
Two small remarks nevertheless, I don't know if someone has already mentioned it, it concerns the texture of the front hatch, it seems to me that it is weird (for all versions)
ysnx.jpg
Then just behind the nose gear, between the reactor entrances, there are transparent areas.
jst0.jpg
These two remarks are valid for all versions. I also have a question, how do I make tanks and ammunition appear ?
I have DCSWorld is FC3, is that enough to be able to have the armament sets ?
Thanks again for all you do for us.
And thank you for this beautiful Christmas present.

Edited by Pappy2

14 hours ago, Lebebert34 said:

Bonsoir,

Merci pour le Rafale. Par contre, pas de possibilité de cliquer en cabine et pas d’affichage également. Pourtant, aucune version précédente et le dossier est bien installé dans Mods de User, avec le dossier du Gadjet qui lui fonctionne bien. Une idée ? Version open beta !!!

Bonjour, Non pas de clique, désolé hélas il n'est pas cliquable tout ce fait sur le clavier et joystick et je vous conseille de programmer les MFD .

15 hours ago, Worg said:

Thanks to you guys for the new version of the Rafale.
Download but not yet had the time to test it, I'll stop by to say a thank you and wish you a happy New Year.

Thank you to you WORG and happy Christmas Holidays Also to all yours

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

20 hours ago, biggibber said:

A few questions here

1.Does the scalp missile have unlimited range and why is it immune to air defense systems

2.How do you launch the catapult on the CDG i tried everything doesn't seem to be working

3.Can you fix the black smoke that comes out of the engine becuase im pretty sure the rafale doesn't do that irl

4.Why is my thales rbe2 pod invisible even though its equipped 

Thanks in advance

1 .No the scalp is not immune. 2. the catapults no longer work, follow the updates, that's why we boosted the start of Rafales M.

3.For the smoke we will look but we do not think that it is possible. 4. RBE2 is not visible since it is a nose radar. It's a shame you only found flaws

1 .Non le scalp n'est pas immunisé.  2. les catapultes ne fonctionne plus,  suit aux mis a jour, c'est pour cela que l'on a boosté le démarrage des Rafales M. 

3.Pour la fumée on va regarder mais on ne pense pas que cela soit possible. 4. LE RBE2 n'est pas visible puisque c'est un radar de nez. C'est dommage que vous n'ayez trouvé que des défauts.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

10 hours ago, Pappy2 said:
781 / 5000

Résultats de traduction

Hello to the entire Rafale team, Thank you for this very beautiful plane that I have just discovered. Superb job, CONGRATULATIONS you did it well !!!!
Two small remarks nevertheless, I don't know if someone has already mentioned it, it concerns the texture of the front hatch, it seems to me that it is weird (for all versions)
ysnx.jpg
Then just behind the nose gear, between the reactor entrances, there are transparent areas.
jst0.jpg
These two remarks are valid for all versions. I also have a question, how do I make tanks and ammunition appear ?
I have DCSWorld is FC3, is that enough to be able to have the armament sets ?
Thanks again for all you do for us.
And thank you for this beautiful Christmas present.

Thank you very much and Merry Christmas to you and yours, for your comments a lot has been done and there are still improvements to be made. To display the weaponry and droppable tanks, just create barrettes in the mission editor.

Merci  beaucoup et joyeux Noél a vous et aux votres,   pour vos remarques beaucoup a été fait et il reste encore des améliorations à faire. Pour faire apparaitre l'armement et les réservoirs largable  il suffit de créer des barettes dans l'éditeur de mission.

On 12/18/2020 at 9:40 PM, Pelican39 said:

Je viens d'essayer en tant que joueur et ça marche pas ... alors que ça marche avec le rafale B ou M AIr/Sol seulement !

L'avion ce déplace sans que je le pilote ( ducoup comme un IA )

Pour avoir accès aux Rafales AIR/AIR M et C il vous faut FC3.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

Salut Super Mod mais il faut encore l'augmentè-je pense la puissance du rafale m les IA plonge dans l'eau a chaque fois qu'on décolle avec c'est dommage. Bonne Fête (Votre Mod et Super Continué)

Edited by BLAAST

@Patrick56

Thank you for your answer
I'm starting with DCS, I just have to find how to create the weaponry in the mission editor 😎

EDIT:

I FOUND.......EXTRAORDINARY..............THANKS AGAIN FRIENDS

j5jr.png

Edited by Pappy2