NEWS "RAFALE PACK EVOLUTION II" Version 2.8.7 August 2023 by the Cuesta Brothers Team

On 6/9/2021 at 3:47 PM, Patrick56 said:

If you do not use the latest version of the RAFALE PACK, that is to say the 002 but even better the 003 and the last CDG you will only have problems following the latest updates.

SI vous n'utilisez pas la dernière version du PACK RAFALE c'est a dire la 002 mais mieux encore la 003 et le dernier CDG vous n'aurez que des problèmes suite aux dernières mis a jour.

I'm using the 2.5.6 version.

Is there a newer one?

Merci Sushy... 😜

Ta super nacelle Reco vient compléter très utilement la panoplie du superbe Rafale des Cuesta Bros. 👏

Manque plus que l'ASMP, je crois... 🤭

Une petite question : modif à faire uniquement sur le Rafale C ?

Fly low...

Edited by toan

8 hours ago, sushy73 said:

Salut!!

Pour ceux qui souhaitent avoir la nacelle Reco NG .

Vous pouvez télécharger les fichiers joints , ils contiennent tout ce qu'il faut :xmas:

Hi!!

For those who want the reco NG pod , you can download the attached files .

they contain all what you need.:xmas:

nacelle reco.zip 56.71 kB · 8 downloads

A mettre dans le dossier images GUI

Image GUI.zip 3.52 kB · 7 downloads

uB6iF77.png

Hello Suchy73! The photos of the Rafale you posted show a plane with beautiful textures and many more visual details than those of the mod plane. Are you using a mod other than version 003? Which?

Superbe travail et Merci à tous pour ce que vous faites.

J'aurais une question, je voudrais faire la livrée du RSD2021, mais à chaque fois rien ne concorde... quelle méthode employer? à partir de quel modèle de base?

Ou peut-être vous allez nous la présenter?

Merci

Hi Everyone, 

I was just wondering if anybody uses the Rafale to play Liberation? I am doing it now by creating missions with Liberation for the F18, and then after clicking Take Off, I open the mission in the editor and replace the F18 with the Rafale. 

On this website...

https://github.com/dcs-liberation/dcs_liberation/wiki/Modded-Aircraft-Support

...it says you can create a .py file that will have all the necessary info to make the Rafale selectable from within Liberation. It seems pretty involved, so I thought I would ask if anyone has already created a .py file for the Rafale, and may be willing to share? 

Thanks! 

"...I just wanna fly; put your arms around me baby, put your arms around me baby" - Sugar Ray

RTX 3090, Ryzen 7 5800X3D, MSI MPG B550 Gaming mobo, 64 GB DDR4 RAM, 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2 SSD 2TB game install drive, Oculus Quest Pro via link cable, Standalone DCS beta.

18 hours ago, Sandmonkee said:

Hi Everyone, 

I was just wondering if anybody uses the Rafale to play Liberation? I am doing it now by creating missions with Liberation for the F18, and then after clicking Take Off, I open the mission in the editor and replace the F18 with the Rafale. 

On this website...

https://github.com/dcs-liberation/dcs_liberation/wiki/Modded-Aircraft-Support

...it says you can create a .py file that will have all the necessary info to make the Rafale selectable from within Liberation. It seems pretty involved, so I thought I would ask if anyone has already created a .py file for the Rafale, and may be willing to share? 

Thanks! 

Hi I use Rafale in liberation 2.5.1.,thing is it is not part of French pack so you can not edit it in factions file.Also I just create new plane in ME(do not replace Liberation generated planes!!)

and all works fine!

• Thanks 1

Question for Rafale MODE DEVS:

Why is Rafale out of French pack since Liberation 2.4.1?

And a skin tip for Croatian AF:

This is how we see it analog to current MIG21BisD NATO overhaul skin

2021-05-31_183543.jpg

2021-05-31_183558.jpg

Edited by Airbarba

Hi all. Thank you for mod version 003! Why don't you do these hardpoints in the new version? I know that they are not often used in reality, but they exist) Moreover, I had seen them on screenshots before.

2a48431e9ec2.jpg

https://defense-update.com/20140127_rafale_omnirole_configuration.html

https://www.flightglobal.com/rafael-targets-indian-rafale-opportunity/112865.article

In lua files fuel capacity of the Rafale family is incorrect. Rafale C internal fuel capacity is 4 700 kg, Rafale B - 4 400. 

https://www.dassault-aviation.com/en/defense/rafale/specifications-and-performance-data/

• Thanks 1