NEWS "RAFALE PACK EVOLUTION II" Version 2.8.7 August 2023 by the Cuesta Brothers Team

16 hours ago, Requin Mike Luke said:

@Patrick56pour les météor je parlais sur votre version on ne peut pas les mettre à l'arrière à côte des réacteurs ou alors c'est moi qui ais un problème.

AH!! pardon on avait mal compris, bon voilà qui est fait ainsi que d'autres de vos remarques, le tout sera dans la version 005 évidemment. Merci

AH !! sorry we had misunderstood, well here is what is done as well as other of your remarks, the whole will be in version 005 obviously. Thank youScreen_211208_112326.jpg

• Like 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

Bonjour,

Will this new 005 version of the Mod be compatible with DCS 2.5.6 ? As far as I know, version 003 is... 😀 Thanks guys ! Toan

Edit 09-12-2021 : well, I tried the 004 version on DCS 2.5.6, and it works well. Excellent job, guys ! You are the best ! 👏

Maybe it's because I still use the 2.5.6 version of DCS, I have the same problem as Requin Mike Luke mentioned, I can't load the Meteor on the rear fuselage positions, next to the engines. But your last post and picture seems to show that you have solved the problem. Many thanks again !... 😜

Merci également à Sushy pour ses superbes livrées ! Thanks also to Sushy for his superb liveries ! Fly low...

Screen_211209sx.jpg

Screen_211209s.jpg

Edited by toan
  • Like 1

On 12/4/2021 at 10:06 AM, Patrick56 said:

HI FRIENDS,

Here is the news :

ADVANCED UPDATE OF "RAFALE PACK" VERSION 005

We are moving to the F4 Standard with integrations of the AASM 1000, AASM 500 and MICA NG as well as the update of the weapons of all the Rafales lua files, such as rockets among others which will be deleted.
We remind you that the AIR / SOL short range weaponry is no longer part of its baggage, except for the 30 mm NEXTER 30M791 internal cannon. For safety reasons everything is done over medium, high and long distances.
The only exception that we wanted, for fun, although it is not used in the armament of the Rafale, is to keep the AS-
30L but you don't have to use it of course.

MICA IR: while keeping its 3D model, we opted for a new avionics which no longer detonates the airplane and which allows
Rafale Air / Air to use the radar button 3.

RAFALE B and C overhaul of the front axle more in line with reality as well as the train hatches

Pylon AASM AND GBU by x 3 Improved texture.

TRAINING HOOK replaces the landing stock on B and C.

We put on a new Helmet,
a new (Oxygen mask offered again by our friend SUSHY who we can all thank for the price) and new pilot outfits, as well as the replacement of the pilot's body.

We also updated the nanny and fixed the supply issue.
This update will be for download in the next few days and will be our Christmas present.

000.jpg

AVANCEES DE LA MIS A JOUR DU "RAFALE PACK" VERSION 005

On passe au Standard F4 avec intégrations de l'AASM 1000, l'AASM 500 et du MICA NG ainsi que la mis a jour des armes de tous les fichiers lua des Rafales, comme les roquettes entre autres qui vont être supprimés.

On rappelle que l'armement AIR/SOL a courte portée ne fait plus parti de son bagage, hormis le canon interne NEXTER 30M791 de 30 mm. Pour des raisons de sécurité tout ce fait sur moyenne, haute et longue distance.
Seule exeption que nous avons voulu, pour le fun, bien qu'il ne soit pas employé dans l'armement du Rafale, c'est de garder l'AS-30L mais vous n'êtes pas obligé de l'utiliser bien évidemment.

MICA IR : tout en gardant son modèle 3D nous avons opté pour un nouvel avionique qui ne fait plus explosé l'avion et qui permet sur le 
Rafale Air/Air d'utiliser le radar de la touche 3.

RAFALE B et C refonte du train avant plus conforme à la réalité ainsi que les trappes du train

Pylon AASM ET GBU par x 3 Amélioration de la texture.

CROCHET D'ENTRAINEMENT remplace la crosse d'appontage sur le B et le C.

Nous avons mis un nouveau Casque, un nouveau (Masque a oxygène offert encore par notre ami SUSHY que l'on peut tous remercier vu le prix) et  de nouvelles tenues des pilotes, ainsi que le remplacement du corp du pilote.

Nous avons mis a jour également le nounou et nous avons réglé le problème du ravitaillement.

Cette mis a jour sera en téléchargement dans les prochains jours ce sera notre cadeau de Noël.

00.jpg

02.jpg

04.jpg

Dear Patric and Eric

Nice effort from you to give us this MOD 

but I have to ask you...

Could we  have weapons and model performance more realistic or at least close to current ones used in ofical mods,Iam aware of SDK limitations but range and speed of Meteor and MicaNG are waaaay to much.

As far as I can see and read ,this is main reason why its been kicked out of Liberation.

Sure thing this is free mode and you are investing your free time for all but anyway...

Thx

5 hours ago, Airbarba said:

Dear Patric and Eric

Nice effort from you to give us this MOD 

but I have to ask you...

Could we  have weapons and model performance more realistic or at least close to current ones used in ofical mods,Iam aware of SDK limitations but range and speed of Meteor and MicaNG are waaaay to much.

As far as I can see and read ,this is main reason why its been kicked out of Liberation.

Sure thing this is free mode and you are investing your free time for all but anyway...

Thx

GOOD jusqu'à présent on ne sait pas beaucoup penché sur le multijoueur, mais on est en train de travailler sur le METEOR et le MICA NG pour lui trouver une vitesse qui approche Mac 4.5

pour le METEOR  et Mac 4 pour le MICA NG comme dans la vraie vie. On vous explique les difficultés que l'on rencontre, si on baisse la vitesse, on baisse la portée du missile. 

On insiste quand même mais sans savoir si l'on réussira, au pire on fera une version multijoueur avec des missiles qui soient reconnu par le multijoueur. (Du travail donc)

BON so far we don't know much about multiplayer, but we are working on METEOR and MICA NG to find a speed that approaches Mac 4.5

for the METEOR and Mac 4 for the MICA NG as in real life. We explain the difficulties that we encounter, if we lower the speed,
the range of the missile is lowered.

We insist anyway but without knowing if we will succeed, at worst we will make a multiplayer version with missiles that are recognized by the multiplayer. (So work)

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

I agree with Airbarba,

if I knew how to code that well I'd help but its beyond my skills, those missile speeds need some tweaking, also main complaints I hear from people they few the Rafale mod are about the flight model, many are saying it is performing too good, those are the things you guys should focus on.

Anyways, cant wait for 005, and I appreciate your work on Rafale and keep the updates comning!;D

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Patrick56 said:

GOOD jusqu'à présent on ne sait pas beaucoup penché sur le multijoueur, mais on est en train de travailler sur le METEOR et le MICA NG pour lui trouver une vitesse qui approche Mac 4.5

pour le METEOR  et Mac 4 pour le MICA NG comme dans la vraie vie. On vous explique les difficultés que l'on rencontre, si on baisse la vitesse, on baisse la portée du missile. 

On insiste quand même mais sans savoir si l'on réussira, au pire on fera une version multijoueur avec des missiles qui soient reconnu par le multijoueur. (Du travail donc)

BON so far we don't know much about multiplayer, but we are working on METEOR and MICA NG to find a speed that approaches Mac 4.5

for the METEOR and Mac 4 for the MICA NG as in real life. We explain the difficulties that we encounter, if we lower the speed,
the range of the missile is lowered.

We insist anyway but without knowing if we will succeed, at worst we will make a multiplayer version with missiles that are recognized by the multiplayer. (So work)

Regarding Multiplayer, Iam hosting Liberation 5.0.0 and all is working fine as it is but also its bit too much that I can lock and shoot down AI Su30 or Mi29S loaded with R 77 on distance of just under 100km  with launch override....

and speed of Meteor is Mach 10!!!(6623kn)

SCALP is ok as it is, regarding range (but if there is SHORAD SA 8 ,15,19 it will shoot it down if you try to engage SA10 .)

I allways set RED side Excellent!

Screen_211209_184424.png

Edited by Airbarba

Some news from the standard F4, Marine side:
https://www.air-cosmos.com/article/excl ... ulle-25662

The Dassault Rafale Marine M1 to the F4 standard made its first landing on the Charles-de-Gaulle, in the Mediterranean, yesterday (10/12/2021).

Rafale Marine: two innovations in landing aid
The Dassault Rafale Marine M1 to the F4 standard made its first landing on the aircraft carrier Charles-de-Gaulle, in the Mediterranean, yesterday as part of a test campaign conducted by Dassault Aviation. This first was carried out with the support of the Navy and four DGA Flight Test personnel present on board. It was expected because the Dassault Rafale F4 also brings advantages to the Rafale Marine, which we had not heard of until now. This is particularly the case with two innovations that help with the deck-landing.

Automatic mode
Now, the aircraft can complete its final circuit around the aircraft carrier in automatic mode, which relieves the pilot (alone on board in the marine version) in its entry into the "funnel". The Rafale Marine F4 will also be able to come tangent to the quasi-automatic landing, since assistance is also now integrated into the flight controls to help the pilot in the last 10 seconds of flight before touching the bridge, even if obviously the pilot will continue to fly. hold its side mini-handle.

A version 2 for standard devices
Version 1 tested yesterday should lead to version 2 for series devices. These contributions may also prove to be decisive in the Indian choice of whether or not to choose the Rafale Marine, a process which now seems to be well under way. India has so far reported a need for 57 machines.

Quelques news du standard F4, côté Marine :
https://www.air-cosmos.com/article/excl ... ulle-25662

Le Dassault Rafale Marine M1 au standard F4 a réalisé hier (10/12/2021) son premier appontage sur le Charles-de-Gaulle, en Méditerranée.

Rafale Marine : deux innovations en aide à l'appontage
Le Dassault Rafale Marine M1 au standard F4 a réalisé hier son premier appontage sur le porte-avions Charles-de-Gaulle, en Méditerranée dans le cadre d'une campagne d'essais conduite par Dassault Aviation. Cette première a été réalisée avec le soutien de la Marine et de quatre personnels de DGA Essais en vol présents à bord. Elle était attendue car le Dassault Rafale F4 apporte aussi des plus au Rafale Marine, dont on n’avait pas entendu parler jusqu’à maintenant. C’est le cas notamment avec deux innovations qui viennent en aide à l’appontage. 

Mode automatique
Désormais, l’appareil peut réaliser son circuit final autour du porte-avions en mode automatique, ce qui permet de soulager le pilote (seul à bord dans la version marine) dans son entrée dans « l’entonnoir ». Le Rafale Marine F4 pourra aussi venir tangenter l’appontage quasi-automatique, puisque des assistances sont aussi désormais intégrées aux commandes de vol pour aider le pilote dans les 10 dernières secondes de vol avant de toucher le pont, même si évidemment le pilote continuera à tenir son mini-manche latéral.

Une version 2 pour les appareils de série
La version 1 testée hier doit déboucher sur une version 2 pour les appareils de série. Ces apports peuvent s’avérer aussi déterminants dans le choix indien de choisir ou pas le Rafale Marine, un processus qui semble désormais bien enclenché. L’Inde a fait état jusqu’à maintenant d’un besoin pour 57 machines.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for these details, Pappy2, very informative which shows us that the standard Rafale F4 will be at the forefront of air technology.

Merci de ces précisions, Pappy2, très instructives qui nous montre bien que le Rafale standard F4 va être à la pointe de la technologie aérienne.

• Like 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

On 12/10/2021 at 1:38 AM, Airbarba said:

Regarding Multiplayer, Iam hosting Liberation 5.0.0 and all is working fine as it is but also its bit too much that I can lock and shoot down AI Su30 or Mi29S loaded with R 77 on distance of just under 100km  with launch override....

and speed of Meteor is Mach 10!!!(6623kn)

Hey!

I agree, the Meteor is ridiculous; so I fixed it. 

WEAPONS_AIR_AIR.lua <- Drag this file into the "weapons" folder and overwrite the existing one. I mixed data for the AIM-120C and R-33, so it's a lot more realistic.

Also while you're at it; have you noticed the 3D model looks a bit squashed or flattened; and the bottom fins are longer than the top ones?
I made a more realistic 3D model. Check it out if you want!

Meteor_mod.zip

preview.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

4 hours ago, Sérvalpilot said:

Hey!

WEAPONS_AIR_AIR.lua <- Drag this file into the "weapons" folder and overwrite the existing one. I mixed data for the AIM-120C and R-33, so it's a lot more realistic.

Also while you're at it; have you noticed the 3D model looks a bit squashed or flattened; and the bottom fins are longer than the top ones?

Meteor_mod.zip 3.7 MB · 4 downloads

preview.jpg

Great stuff,thx for your effort!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Sérvalpilot said:

Hey!

Meteor_mod.zip 3.7 MB · 13 downloads

preview.jpg

So,I have new weapons file.lua and meteor mod but there is no more Meteor in loadout?

Even if I make new one ?!

On 12/11/2021 at 9:25 AM, Patrick56 said:

Thank you for these details, Pappy2, very informative which shows us that the standard Rafale F4 will be at the forefront of air technology.

Merci de ces précisions, Pappy2, très instructives qui nous montre bien que le Rafale standard F4 va être à la pointe de la technologie aérienne.

Hi Patrick, just wondering if you have the link to the latest Rafale Pack? I really enjoy the Rafale! Thanks in advance,

Timex2

6 hours ago, Greg504221 said:

Hi Patrick, just wondering if you have the link to the latest Rafale Pack? I really enjoy the Rafale! Thanks in advance,

Timex2

They usually post the link on page 1 of this post when it is available for download.

Edited by Furiz

On 12/15/2021 at 8:52 PM, Airbarba said:

Great stuff,thx for your effort!

On 12/18/2021 at 6:54 PM, Greg504221 said:

Timex2

Hi GREG,

We will put before Christmas version 005 which will be on page 1 instead of 004 as specified by FURIZ. I take this opportunity to tell you that the MQ9 is still waiting to be downloaded

more than 2 days. See you soon GREG.

Salut GREG,

On va mettre avant Noël la version 005 qui sera en page 1 en lieu et place de la 004 comme la précisez FURIZ. J'en profite pour te dire que le MQ9 est toujours en attente d'être téléchargé

plus que 2 jours. A bientôt GREG.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion