NEWS "RAFALE PACK EVOLUTION II" Version 2.8.7 August 2023 by the Cuesta Brothers Team

Hi, 

I downloaded the mod into the correct folder : D:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\Mods\aircraft\RAFALE PACK VERSION 006   2.7.10

I still am getting the "not authorized" error"

image.png

Please help!!

13 hours ago, ajeysp said:

Hi, 

I downloaded the mod into the correct folder : D:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\Mods\aircraft\RAFALE PACK VERSION 006   2.7.10

I still am getting the "not authorized" error"

image.png

Please help!!

Hi,

It's not the right place for all the mods.

You must place them in X: saved games/DCS World/mods/aircraft

Edited by sushy73

Hi @sushy73and @Morpheus

Thanks for your responses. Just to clarify, I have installed my DCS on an external drive (D:), and accordingly, following is the path:

image.png

Since i chose the path while installation, it did not create a "savedgames" folder, however, it did create the "...Mods\Aircraft\" folder in which the aircraft i had bought (F-16C) also show up and also they work. Accordingly i have placed the rafale folder in the same folder, and still i get that error.

Just so you know, when i installed the dcs on external 😧 drive, DCS still did create the following folder on my 😄 drive:

image.png

So i even added a folder "aircrafts" and added this rafale folder there, but still it gave me the same error.

Please help

You have to add an "aircraft" folder for it to recognize the mod. I had the same issues until  I read the  readme.

LOMAC Section| | Gaming Resume (PDF) | Gallery | Flanker2.51 Storage Site |

Also known as Flanker562 back in the day...

Steam ID EricJ562 | DCS: A-10A/C Pilot | DCS: Su-25T Pilot | Texture Artist

"...parade ground soldiers always felt that way (contempt) about killers in uniform." -Counting The Cost, Hammer's Slammers

1 hour ago, EricJ said:

You have to add an "aircraft" folder for it to recognize the mod. I had the same issues until  I read the  readme.

Thanks Eric. As you can see in my first screenshot, the aircraft folder was already there on external D drive and i merely copied the Rafale mod in that folder. Sorry, the second screenshot maybe confusing. The second screenshot is that of the default folders created by DCS, during the installation of the DCS on the external drive. I did add the aircraft folder there and had even copied the rafale mod on the C drive, but even still i get the same error

19 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Did you erase Rafale mod from DCS World core folder ?

Nope, does the rafale mod come by default with the core DCS installation?

7 minutes ago, ajeysp said:

Thanks Eric. As you can see in my first screenshot, the aircraft folder was already there on external D drive and i merely copied the Rafale mod in that folder. Sorry, the second screenshot maybe confusing. The second screenshot is that of the default folders created by DCS, during the installation of the DCS on the external drive. I did add the aircraft folder there and had even copied the rafale mod on the C drive, but even still i get the same error

Ahh you're right. I don't install on the external so okay, got it.

LOMAC Section| | Gaming Resume (PDF) | Gallery | Flanker2.51 Storage Site |

Also known as Flanker562 back in the day...

Steam ID EricJ562 | DCS: A-10A/C Pilot | DCS: Su-25T Pilot | Texture Artist

"...parade ground soldiers always felt that way (contempt) about killers in uniform." -Counting The Cost, Hammer's Slammers

1 hour ago, ajeysp said:

Nope, does the rafale mod come by default with the core DCS installation?

No it's a mod, not a module so check if you have a "Rafale ......" folder in your DCS World\Mods\aircraft (first screen you made)

FOX-2 2021_ED_1.PNG

44 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

No it's a mod, not a module so check if you have a "Rafale ......" folder in your DCS World\Mods\aircraft (first screen you made)

no, there is no other folder, in my first screenshot, you can see there is only one, which is giving the error

Bonsoir, quels agréables moments avec votre superbe mod!!!!

J'ai cherché mais pas trouvé dans le cockpit le symbole pour connaitre l'état de la crosse d'appontage...

Sur la catapulte du Super carrier le Rafale avance lors de la montée en puissance des gaz, le rafale est-il compatible avec les carriers de DCS?

Merci encore pour ce mod qui est LE meilleur des frees!!!!

Jab

15 hours ago, The_Jab said:

Bonsoir, quels agréables moments avec votre superbe mod!!!!

J'ai cherché mais pas trouvé dans le cockpit le symbole pour connaitre l'état de la crosse d'appontage...

Sur la catapulte du Super carrier le Rafale avance lors de la montée en puissance des gaz, le rafale est-il compatible avec les carriers de DCS?

Merci encore pour ce mod qui est LE meilleur des frees!!!!

Jab

Merci ça fait plaisir............... pour la crosse d'appontage donc pour le M et le A/S  sur le M a gauche de la manette du train il y a un clapet qui s'ouvre et un voyant s'allume quand la crosse est sorti. Sur le A/S pour l'instant on a pas de repère mais on va essayez de trouver une astuce. 

Malheureusement il n'est pas catapulté et c'est pour cela qu'il avance mais par contre il peut apponter . 

Et puis on travaille sur quelque chose qui va faire encore évoluer le MOD. Mais on en parlera quand on sera sûr que cela fonctionne parfaitement.

Thank you, it's nice............. for the landing gear so for the M and the A/S on the M to the left of the gear lever there is a valve that opens and a light comes on when the stock is out. On the A/S for the moment we have no benchmark but we will try to find a trick.
Unfortunately it is not catapulted and that is why it advances but on the other hand it can land.

And then we are working on something that will further evolve the MOD. But we'll talk about it when we're sure it works perfectly.

• Like 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion