NEWS "RAFALE PACK EVOLUTION II" Version 2.8.7 August 2023 by the Cuesta Brothers Team

20 hours ago, Patrick56 said:

Merci ça fait plaisir............... pour la crosse d'appontage donc pour le M et le A/S  sur le M a gauche de la manette du train il y a un clapet qui s'ouvre et un voyant s'allume quand la crosse est sorti. Sur le A/S pour l'instant on a pas de repère mais on va essayez de trouver une astuce. 

Malheureusement il n'est pas catapulté et c'est pour cela qu'il avance mais par contre il peut apponter . 

Et puis on travaille sur quelque chose qui va faire encore évoluer le MOD. Mais on en parlera quand on sera sûr que cela fonctionne parfaitement.

Thank you, it's nice............. for the landing gear so for the M and the A/S on the M to the left of the gear lever there is a valve that opens and a light comes on when the stock is out. On the A/S for the moment we have no benchmark but we will try to find a trick.
Unfortunately it is not catapulted and that is why it advances but on the other hand it can land.

And then we are working on something that will further evolve the MOD. But we'll talk about it when we're sure it works perfectly.

Merci!

Great MOD,keep up...

Hi Everyone,

Further to my post about error messages, the Rafale download folder is "RAFALE PACK VERSION 006 2.7.10"    but the error message i get is for "Rafale Pack 2.5.6.55960":

image.png

I tried this on another installation (as compared to my pervious one, and I still get that error. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Ajey

There is no "Mods" folder in the "Saved games\DCS" folder:

image.png

However the "Mods" folder is in the path  "C:\Program Files\Eagle Dyamics\DCS World\Mods\aircraft:

image.png

If you see there are other folders there like "F-16C" and this aircraft does load up properly. so i think I have ut the rafale in the correct mods folder.

Please advise

Regards

Ajey

2 minutes ago, ajeysp said:

There is no "Mods" folder in the "Saved games\DCS" folder:

image.png

However the "Mods" folder is in the path  "C:\Program Files\Eagle Dyamics\DCS World\Mods\aircraft:

image.png

If you see there are other folders there like "F-16C" and this aircraft does load up properly. so i think I have ut the rafale in the correct mods folder.

Please advise

Regards

Ajey

you have to create your own Mods-folder in save game, when you don*t have a Mods-Folder.

1 hour ago, DonJosh said:

you have to create your own Mods-folder in save game, when you don*t have a Mods-Folder.

Thanks that worked and now i don't get the error. However when i select aircraft Rafale pack->Instant action, i dont see any missions in the centre column:

image.png

Hi,

I'm having a weird issue with pilot face texture in Rafale B. As you can see on the screenshot it is all white, without skin tone and facial features. Any idea why is this happening?

Regards,

ZJ

Bez nazwy-1.jpg

Edited by ZEE JAY

Hi all,

I installed the latest 2.7.10 version to my User Files but when I select player to fly any of the flyable Rafale versions my cockpit is mixed up with Su-25T cockpit? Is this a known issue and is there a workaround?

Thank You.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hello, Cuesta Brothers! A question: do you plan on upgrading the textures inside the cockpit for this aircraft? It looks magnificent except for that portion. You could compete with the other community, clickable mods out there! It would be so cool if you made a partially clickable cockpit (like the new Gripen community mod). Just wondering!

Great job: my friends and I fly this plane ALL the time!

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, sublimeswell said:

Hello, Cuesta Brothers! A question: do you plan on upgrading the textures inside the cockpit for this aircraft? It looks magnificent except for that portion. You could compete with the other community, clickable mods out there! It would be so cool if you made a partially clickable cockpit (like the new Gripen community mod). Just wondering!

Well we all hope so but again it is issue with Dassault and it lawers,no one would like to mess with them,or just maybe F2 version?

5 hours ago, sublimeswell said:

Here is what we are working on: Cockpit largely clickable with the precious help of Guillaume alias RedKOd and improvements to more compliant MFDs. This mod
clickable is self-contained. Here are some functions

Voici sur quoi nous travaillons : Cockpit en bonne partie cliquable avec l'aide précieuse de Guillaume alias RedKOd et améliorations des MFD plus conforme . Ce mod

cliquable est autonome. Voici quelques fonctions

Screen_220425_165814.jpg

• Like 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

Super !  😃 Merci les frères Cuesta pour tout votre travail d'amélioration continue 👏 Comme dit précédemment, je ne vole qu'avec votre Rafale !... 😉

Great !... Thanks Cuesta Bros for all your work and the continuous improvements of your Rafale Mod ! As mentioned previously, I only fly  your Rafale ! 😀

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Patrick56 said:

Here is what we are working on: Cockpit largely clickable with the precious help of Guillaume alias RedKOd and improvements to more compliant MFDs. This mod
clickable is self-contained. Here are some functions

Voici sur quoi nous travaillons : Cockpit en bonne partie cliquable avec l'aide précieuse de Guillaume alias RedKOd et améliorations des MFD plus conforme . Ce mod

cliquable est autonome. Voici quelques fonctions

Screen_220425_165814.jpg

That looks great indeed, thank you😁

• Like 1

Merci les gars  c'est sympa et le cockpit cliquable, vous allez voir, donne encore une nouvelle dimension à notre avion favoris.

Voici un peu plus d'avancées du cockpit du Rafale AIR/AIR, le AIR/ SOL  a quelques différences mais on s'y retrouve vite.

Thanks guys, it's fun and the clickable cockpit, you'll see, gives our favorite plane another new dimension.

Here are a few more advances from the cockpit of the Rafale AIR/AIR, the AIR/GROUND has some differences but we quickly find our way around.

RAFALE AIR AIR PANEL.jpgRAFALE AIR AIR CONSOLE BAS.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

54 minutes ago, Patrick56 said:

Merci les gars  c'est sympa et le cockpit cliquable, vous allez voir, donne encore une nouvelle dimension à notre avion favoris.

Voici un peu plus d'avancées du cockpit du Rafale AIR/AIR, le AIR/ SOL  a quelques différences mais on s'y retrouve vite.

Thanks guys, it's fun and the clickable cockpit, you'll see, gives our favorite plane another new dimension.

Here are a few more advances from the cockpit of the Rafale AIR/AIR, the AIR/GROUND has some differences but we quickly find our way around.

RAFALE AIR AIR PANEL.jpgRAFALE AIR AIR CONSOLE BAS.jpg

Great ,keep on going...thx

• Like 1

Beaux travail comme d'hab et un grand merci.

Espérons les livrées des RSD 🙂 et des vortex sur les pans canard ça serai top

Et pour la version air, sans rampe extractible et pas de montre

Bien sur si c'est possible

13 minutes ago, JVPPR said:

Beaux travail comme d'hab et un grand merci.

Espérons les livrées des RSD 🙂 et des vortex sur les pans canard ça serai top

Et pour la version air, sans rampe extractible et pas de montre

Bien sur si c'est possible

Ok bien vues on a vérifié et vous avez raison donc on va enlevez la montre et la rampe extractible (on suppose que c'est l''échelle)  sur le C et le B.

On vous remercie de ces précisions très utile. Pour les vortex, le Rafale étant de plus en plus autonome nous n'avons plus la fonction vortex du SU33

nous cherchons toujours et toutes aides serait la bien venue.

Edited by Patrick56
  • Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

On 5/5/2022 at 3:57 PM, Redounet said:

Magnifique Patrick, hate de voir ca

Je suis en train de faire un pack textures hd pour le cockpit qui ira tres bien avec le cockpit clickable

Merci REDOUNET  essai de nous envoyer rapidement ton travail on a hâte de voir cela, pour l'inclure dans la version cliquable 007 ce serait super merci.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion