F-22A Raptor mod enhancement mod

I had to go into the LUA file and adjust the tanker type, at least on my install it was set to the drogue chute style of tanker. (Was set to "2", should be "1") The fuel display issue is minimized as long as you're tracking air time and hitting the tanker regularly. Attached is the LUA with the tanker type correction if anyone is having the issue of being unable to contact a KC-135 for refueling. 

F-22A.lua

• Thanks 1

On 11/17/2020 at 3:19 AM, SkateZilla said:

The Mod wasnt killed by E.D., The mod no longer functions due to changes in DCSW Core, along with a couple dozen others.

Tell me about it, I lost most of my mods and can only be used as AI aircraft. Really miss my Star Wars mods. Big deal when mainly playing single player and creating missions around them.

4 hours ago, freebirddz said:

Hi folks, you have to be patient the developer is working hard on it, he just shared this screenshot !

unknown.png

patience for me isn't the problem... My team isn't planning to use 5th Gens... for Blue For (we're playing mercs after all). But DAMN does that Raptor pit look gorgeous. I'll probably make a 145th Skin for it anyway once a texture pack is released... but damn is this looking good.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/10/2021 at 7:02 PM, freebirddz said:

Hi folks, you have to be patient the developer is working hard on it, he just shared this screenshot !

unknown.png

Where did you find that screenshot? Does Grinnelli have a discord or something that I can follow for dev updates?

FC3 | A-10C | AV-8B N/A | F/A-18C | F-14A/B | F-16CM | P-51D | UH-1H | Mi-8MTV

Persian Gulf | Normandy | WWII Assets | Combined Arms

Specs: Intel i7 6700K OC, Geforce GTX 1060 OC, 16GB RAM, ASRock Z170 Pro4, HDD + SSD, Thrustmaster T.16000m FCS HOTAS,Oculus Rift CV1, TrackIR 5 (With LukeClip)

Wishlist: F-111G Aardvark | AH-64D/E Apache | UH-60 Blackhawk | F-4E Phantom II

Not Likely: F/A-18F Super Hornet

Unit: 85th Squadron [borderline Tactical]

https://discord.gg/e5hDyjA

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

2 hours ago, MacGynan said:

Where did you find that screenshot? Does Grinnelli have a discord or something that I can follow for dev updates?

Hey, found it in the wild, in one public server, but not F22 dedicated one ! perhaps he has a Discord server but I don't have it.

I think it was on F35 Community server ! 🤔

MOD Logo - 100.png

• 4 weeks later...

Just downloaded and tried the new versiom but it is bugged... Pitch does not work . You pull joystick back and you see the airelon animation glitching out and does not go up or down.. 😕
Tried re assigning axis etc but it is something to do i think the with the mod ... 

1 minute ago, T-Pap said:

Just downloaded and tried the new versiom but it is bugged... Pitch does not work . You pull joystick back and you see the airelon animation glitching out and does not go up or down.. 😕
Tried re assigning axis etc but it is something to do i think the with the mod ... 

Me 2

20 minutes ago, whitboy82 said:

How did you download it when it still isn't released for 3 hours?

And it specifically shows you not to use standard pitch bindings on the site.

Man you can check the download link first if you don't believe us! + we didn't use the standard pitch binding! Don't act like you are the smart one here dude

4 minutes ago, whitboy82 said:

Didn't say that, just asked questions...dude.  I was just curious how Growling Sidewinder posted videos with the mod, dogfighting aircraft, if it's glitching out...dude

Also, what Rev are you running?

The latest open beta patch, this happens sometimes that they uploaded a wrong version or we might need to have a better installation instructions! There you go

https://download2329.mediafire.com/rwzknqmvmrvg/d75yuv540r38qr4/Community+F-22A+Mod+Version+II.zip

2 minutes ago, Ahmadrizik said:

The latest open beta patch, this happens sometimes that they uploaded a wrong version or we might need to have a better installation instructions! There you go

https://download2329.mediafire.com/rwzknqmvmrvg/d75yuv540r38qr4/Community+F-22A+Mod+Version+II.zip

I was reading a post by the Dev that says only AI can he used if you're running open beta.

F-22A Block 40 Raptor by GrinneliDesigns

Includes Working cockpit and requires Flaming Cliffs 3

Only flyable in DCS Stable v2.5.6.49798 or earlier with full MFD functionality.

Currently working in Open Beta v2.5.6.55960 wit the MFD limited to engine display only. No navigation, fuel or FLCS data available.

Useable as AI in Open Beta and later versions.

3 minutes ago, whitboy82 said:

I was reading a post by the Dev that says only AI can he used if you're running open beta.

Currently working in Open Beta v2.5.6.55960 wit the MFD limited to engine display only. No navigation, fuel or FLCS data available.

I assumed that too, I have both FC3 & F-15 and i kept the old Stable version to use my VSN F-35B

23 minutes ago, whitboy82 said:

That wasn't a post by the dev, it was a post by me.  And that refers to the old version.  Which is why I pulled that link down and made a note in bold with a date stamp at the bottom of the first post.  There was also the same post above.

1 minute ago, Nightstorm said:

That wasn't a post by the dev, it was a post by me.  And that refers to the old version.  Which is why I pulled that link down and made a note in bold with a date stamp at the bottom of the first post.  There was also the same post above.

Ok great.  So my only question is, what version will the new F22 work on?