[CAN NOT REPRODUCE]AI taxi

Sharkku

• ED Team

Hi

Can you tell me which mission this is from, I am unable to replay the track.

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

I've noticed this as well, on just about any mission where you start in the six-pack with your wingman parked next to you, (ie. the "Mission Qualification - Supercarrier Cold Start" mission for the Hornet). Your wingman starts rolling immediately after you do and immediately turns towards cat 1. If you're not quick enough to get out of his way, he will run into you. I've found that the best way to avoid him is to make sure your NWS is on high gain so you can turn to avoid, and just try to taxi forwards quickly enough to get out of his way. Usually, if I can avoid my wingman, this results in overshooting cat 2 and having to either loop around over the bow cat tracks or turn towards the waist cats instead.

• ED Team

I have replayed the track now and did not see any issue.

let me know if you are still having problems

thank you

Edited by BIGNEWY

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2