SU-25T mouse anomaly

badhorse

I just recently downloaded DCS and I think I am going to get hooked. But I have a problem that I can’t figure out. I use a Saitek X52 Pro joy stick and throttle. I have one of the china hats programed for my views (left, right, up, down, etc.) For all my installed aircraft the china hat views work fine. My problem is with the SU-25T. The china hat views work but my views also follow mouse movement. I do not get the little cross that you place on a switch or dial, so I can’t configure the cockpit per the training lessons. I’ve ensured that in the control setup area the mouse settings are cleared. But the views still follow the mouse movement. Again, this only happens with the SU-25T. All other airplanes and helicopters work as they should. If anyone can suggest a fix, I would greatly appreciate it.

Off the top of my head,try Left Alt C it activates and deactivates Mouse cursor i think. Worth a try .:helpsmilie:I don't fly the SU25T Much so I'm only guessing.

MODULES: A10C Warthog,AH-64 D APACHE,AJS Viggen,AV8B Harrier,BF109 K4,C101 Aviojet,F14 Tomcat,F15E Eagle,F16 Viper,F5 Tiger,F86 Sabre,FA18C Hornet,FW190A8,FW190D9,I16 Ishak,JF17 Thunder,KA50 Blackshark,L39Albatros,Mirage2000C,Mirage F-1,MI24P,MI8MVT2,MIG15BIS,MIG19P,MIG21BIS,Mosquito FB VI,P51D Mustang,P47D Thunderbolt,SA342 Gazell,SpitfireIX,TF51D,UH1H Huey,Yak52.

OTHER:Flamming cliffs,Combined Arms,WW2 Assets Pack,SuperCarrier.

TERRAINS: Nevada,Caucasus,Normandy,Persian Gulf,Syria,Channel,Marianas. 

Hi,

the Su-25T is one of the "Flaming Cliffs Type" models in DCS. These do not have a clickable cockpit and the mouse is used for rotating your view instead. As already said in the answer above this one, with LAlt+c you can enable the cursor, which also disables mouse view. The cursor, however, in FC aircraft can not be used for flicking switches etc.

Cheers

Glad it worked out.:thumbup:

MODULES: A10C Warthog,AH-64 D APACHE,AJS Viggen,AV8B Harrier,BF109 K4,C101 Aviojet,F14 Tomcat,F15E Eagle,F16 Viper,F5 Tiger,F86 Sabre,FA18C Hornet,FW190A8,FW190D9,I16 Ishak,JF17 Thunder,KA50 Blackshark,L39Albatros,Mirage2000C,Mirage F-1,MI24P,MI8MVT2,MIG15BIS,MIG19P,MIG21BIS,Mosquito FB VI,P51D Mustang,P47D Thunderbolt,SA342 Gazell,SpitfireIX,TF51D,UH1H Huey,Yak52.

OTHER:Flamming cliffs,Combined Arms,WW2 Assets Pack,SuperCarrier.

TERRAINS: Nevada,Caucasus,Normandy,Persian Gulf,Syria,Channel,Marianas. 

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, taoregnier1 said:

I had the same issue and it worked but now I cant click an button in the canopy so do you know why?

Envoyé de mon BLA-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Yes. By LAlt+C you disable the mouse clicking in other modules,IIRC. Try typing it again and see if it helped.

Saca111