Simulate cartridge by editing lua files

It is about if someone knows where the lua files are located that allow editing different aspects of the F18 systems, in order not to waste time in the cockpit, that is, simulate the loading of a cartridge by editing a lua file that allows me to permanently leave the systems to my liking.

I have already found the lua that allows me to configure the countermeasures, so that I can perfectly enter each flight with the configuration that I like, and if it helps you, tell you that in the panic button I have configured to eject a single flare (since we will never release them all, which is what it has by default), allowing me in the fence-in to check that I have the countermeasures system perfectly activated by means of the release test of a single flare. The path where the lua file is located is DCS\Mods\aircraft\FA-18C\Cockpit\Scripts\TEWS\device\CMDS_ALE47.lua

But instead I can't find other luas, like for example the helmet mode (JHMCS). Does anyone know the file that should be edited, so that in the cockpit the helmet mode shows the values ​​that I like without having to enter the HMD page and modify them?

It is therefore a matter of finding luas that allow us to configure systems that we repeatedly use on each flight, and that we must modify each time in the cabin, so that they are collected in this thread for use by all of us.

Thanks a lot.

Thanks for the ALE-47 lua, it will be a great help!

I'm glad it helped you. The edited lua is loaded only once with the JSGME, with the flares and chaff configuration that I like the most, and I already forgot to configure anything in the cockpit.

I personally like this one for in-game. It even works in-flight in MP and will take effect when you get a new jet. https://forums.eagle.ru/forum/english/dcs-world-topics/mods-and-apps/291408-dice-dcs-integrated-countermeasure-editor-by-bailey

But, to answer OPs question, I do not think there is a working file that will provide what you seek for the F16, F18, or A10. Most of those parameters are baked into the module itself rather than configured from a lua. I have made forum posts for the F16 and A10 requesting such features.

There is some hope though. The F18 has a “hidden file” that contains dozens, maybe hundreds of aircraft DTC-like configurations. You can find it in the F18 files. The catch is that to my knowledge, the link between the file and the game has not yet been created. The file itself has been there untouched by ED for months.

It is about if someone knows where the lua files are located that allow editing different aspects of the F18 systems, in order not to waste time in the cockpit, that is, simulate the loading of a cartridge by editing a lua file that allows me to permanently leave the systems to my liking.

Fair warning there is no permanent about those lua file changes. Every time DCS patches or you do a DCS repair those files will be overwritten to defaults and have to be modified again or use some of the programs out there to re modify the settings. This is only like for like installs. If you repair live side or live side patches live side will need to be re-modified but if you have beta installed as well it will be fine and vice versa.