3D Printing

RAZBAM_ELMO

So I gmfigured id put this out there but does anyone have a 3D printer who could print some stuff for me? I can't afford a full printer and I'm not too keen on spending 50$ per part on some other sites markup. Send me a PM if you're keen on helping out.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.

• 1 month later...

This depends on what you print. What sort of resolution, precision, and detail do you need? Anyone with an FDM printer should be able to do it whether it's micro or terrain printing. It could be easier to purchase your own, as the other person said if you intend on buying a lot.

If you only need a few really high quality bits, then a consumer led vs laser printer comparison can't match Shapeways - the quality of a hundred thousand dollar unit.

Edited by Jeffery21

PM me a file or link.  I'll see what I can do. 

October and November were spent learning the finer points of 3D printing.  The result of getting into a fight with a chain saw.  Put me out of action as far as video games were concerned.

Night Ops in the Harrier

IYAOYAS