EU F18 Pilot Looking For Squadron

Fredrikbra

Hi!

Am quite new in the F18 and looking for a squadron who can take me under there wings.

I'm fluent in english and live in Sweden (GMT+1).

So am currently looking for a squadron that is based in EU and pref have about the same timezone as me.

Discord: IKEA#9792

Take a look at RAF Air UK. We have a number of squadrons flying different airframes and have a good number of highly experienced ex servicemen pilots who give us excellent insight into real world tactics and training.

You can find us at rafairuk-dcs.co.uk

we are a friendly relaxed bunch too.

Neil

I can HIGHLY recommend Tactical DCS, we're a pretty big group (mostly EU), and it's all focused around being welcoming helping people out. We've also got a dedicated F18 squadron and mentors, so there's some really knowledgable people about

Fly fast and leave a pretty wreck

Hi!

Am quite new in the F18 and looking for a squadron who can take me under there wings.

I'm fluent in english and live in Sweden (GMT+1).

So am currently looking for a squadron that is based in EU and pref have about the same timezone as me.

Discord: IKEA#9792

Hi, Task Force Trident are always welcoming new people. We take on experienced and completely new players. For those who are brand new we teach them from the ground up so they can get the full enjoyment from DCS through our training programm. We have developed a full course to help people learn in a step by step manner so if you are interested in joining then just use the discord link below and introduce yourself. We also do some events and run several competitive DCS teams.

https://discord.gg/fB6TQPa