[CAN NOT REPRODUCE]New AG HMD Markpoint bug

hein22

When you command a markpoint with a tgt made by the hmd the tgt dissapears. Track attached.

Your track doesn't show such behavior. The designation continues to exist after creating a markpoint. It further continues to exist if I take control and create more markpoints.

Your track doesn't show such behavior. The designation continues to exist after creating a markpoint. It further continues to exist if I take control and create more markpoints.

You have to watch the entire track, it's short, maybe not that short. I'll include another one later. This is too easy to reproduce.

Stay safe

I have, several times. You press the MK# button and the designation still exists. The same happens when I do it. Undesignation only happens when you change waypoints, which is correct.

I watched my track and It doesn't happen now... I'm so confused. I tested it many times, I even discovered that it happened with other sensors as well. Now it doesn't happen with anyone. Something must have caused it. I hope I can reproduce it again so it doesn't happen in the middle of a mission next time.

Thanks anyway.

Stay safe