F14 All control reset !

Satarosa

Hello

After installing the update for the F-14A, I had the unpleasant surprise to have all my controls back to default !

I wasted hours of hours of configuration, on the game and on target ..

Can you please fix this bug, so i can get my controls back. And please separate the controls of the F-14A with those of the F-14B !

Thank you for your understanding

• Like 1

Real War, Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCs1uki5QsyuHUdvtmWJTOg?view_as=subscriber

Real War, Voice Chat: https://discord.gg/UGa3KMe

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hello

After installing the update for the F-14A, I had the unpleasant surprise to have all my controls back to default !

I wasted hours of hours of configuration, on the game and on target ..

Can you please fix this bug, so i can get my controls back. And please separate the controls of the F-14A with those of the F-14B !

Thank you for your understanding

After you enter any mission and tweak with the controls for a few minutes, a new F-14A controls folder is created (config\input\F-14A).

Besides, you don't have to insert again all of them one by one.

You can load the F-14B controls all at once (joystick and throttle) in their respective F-14A columns and then save them as F-14A ones...

Hangar
FC3 | F-14A/B | F-16C | F/A-18C | MiG-21bis | Mirage 2000C ... ... JA 37 | Kfir | MiG-23 | Mirage IIIE
Mi-8 MTV2

system
i7-4790 K , 16 GB DDR3 , GTX 1660 Ti 6GB , Samsung 860 QVO 1TB

I've had the same thing happen. I'd just like to pipe in and say that we're not all IT whizards who spend their whole life in front of a screen and don't necessarily know how to fix these issues at the drop of a hat. It would be nice for this type of thing not happen in the first place?....Rant over, out.

Hell, no! Please don't tell me that Heatblur puts button assignments for all Tomcat versions under one category?

That means an unnecessary waste of controller inputs on our side. For example, any button you assign to the "Mid Compression Bypass CB Pull" for the A-model will not be usable in the B-variant.

Please make this a clean solution and differentiate between the models.

A warrior's mission is to foster the success of others.

i9-12900K | MSI RTX 3080Ti Suprim X | 128 GB Ram 3200 MHz DDR-4 | MSI MPG Edge Z690 | Samung EVO 980 Pro SSD | Virpil Stick, Throttle and Collective | MFG Crosswind | HP Reverb G2

RAT - On the Range - Rescue Helo - Recovery Tanker - Warehouse - Airboss

Okay, so basically all inputs are the same for all variants? Then this is no factor of course. Thanks for the explanation!

A warrior's mission is to foster the success of others.

i9-12900K | MSI RTX 3080Ti Suprim X | 128 GB Ram 3200 MHz DDR-4 | MSI MPG Edge Z690 | Samung EVO 980 Pro SSD | Virpil Stick, Throttle and Collective | MFG Crosswind | HP Reverb G2

RAT - On the Range - Rescue Helo - Recovery Tanker - Warehouse - Airboss