Development report

6S.Duke

will we be able to de-frost it as well? Have never (thank god) experienced icing in my flying careeer....so I can't judge your modeling
Yes, you can defrost by using the windshield demist or cabin temperature knob as actual flight procedure :)
As reference, see below an extract from flight manual.79ca9926c85c2a9b1d845d5996d14328.jpg
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Whoa! That's attention to details. Can't wait to try this myself. Looks like when the top is down going 200 Km/h in my car. Instant vacuum cleaned.
I totally loved the free version, so literally can't wait for the release. More exited for this module than some other announced ones!
Cheers!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

• Like 4

@6S.Duke, while watching the last two update videos; I realized I had a big smile the entire time.  Good luck with your next milestones. 

• Like 3
  • Do not own:  | F-15E | JF-17 | Fw 190 A-8 | Bf 109 |
  • Hardware:  [ - Ryzen7-5800X - 32GB - RX 6800 - X56 HOTAS Throttle -  WINWING Orion 2 F16EX Grip - TrackIR 5 - Tobii 5C - JetPad FSE - ]

Whoa! That's attention to details. Can't wait to try this myself. Looks like when the top is down going 200 Km/h in my car. Instant vacuum cleaned.
I totally loved the free version, so literally can't wait for the release. More exited for this module than some other announced ones!
Cheers!

I don't have patience, I couldn't wait. So I got it in that other new shiny sim, to ease the wait and enjoy the placebo.
I'm happy I did.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Dear all,
today for you a quick update with the index of the real flight manual of the MB-339.
As for previous update, green color means that the feature has been completed and integrated in the MB-339 module, yellow means tha the feature is under debugging process (then is still WIP), orange is in our to do list.
For next weeks, we planned to show you other contents as radio operations and anti ice... so, stay tuned!

Cheers,

IndiaFoxtEcho Dev Teamfd33fee58cb9052d95cdfaa228430849.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 9

Not a whole lot left, that's awesome! Can't wait for it to be out.

Keep it up guys!

• Like 3

Purchased: FC3 | CA | M2000C | F-5E | C-101 | Mig-21bis | AV-8B NA | L-39 | F-14 | UH-1H | Mi-24P | F-16C | F/A-18C | F1 | MB-339 | F-4E

Maps: Caucasus | Persian Gulf | Syria | Marianas

Comp Specs: i7 13700k, 32gb 3200mhz DDR4, RTX 2070 Super 8gb, 2tb P5 Plus NVME

Peripherals: Logitech Extreme 3D Pro, Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle

Keep it up, keep us posted!

• Like 3

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9BDi-STaqgWsjNiHbW0fA

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.

Dear All,
We apologize for the lack of communication on our DCS efforts, but we preferred to focus on product development and decided to share updates and screenshots only when we had solid and significant progress to show - and now we think we do.
So, please find below a link to our project development update document in .pdf format - which includes a detailed state of the product, its functionalities against the flight manual and some details on the systems we have recently added.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_d567u-kLYlxTfzuVD-JVilCwovaFSH8/view?usp=sharing

Our current goal is to provide Eagle Dynamics with an evaluation build before the end of October.FB_IMG_1631135089700.jpgFB_IMG_1631135087334.jpg

• Like 22
  • Thanks 2

On 9/8/2021 at 10:07 PM, 6S.Duke said:

Our current goal is to provide Eagle Dynamics with an evaluation build before the end of October.

OMG!!! It gets closer and closer.

• Like 3

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.

• 3 weeks later...

The "Macchino" could be the perfect Xmas self-present... any chanche to see it released (even in EA if fine) by the end of this year?

• Like 3

Black+Knights_Small.jpg

RDF 3rd Fighter Squadron - "Black Knights": "Ar Cavajere Nero nun je devi cacà er cazzo!"

My Blog (Italian): Notti a (Video)Giocare

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CPU: i7-11700K@5GHz|GPU: RTX-4070 Super|RAM: 64GB DDR4@3200MHz|SSD: 2x 970EVO Plus + 980 EVO Plus|HOTAS Warthog|TrackIR 5|

5 hours ago, Fairey Gannet said:

I even went one step ahead, and already locked away my MB-339 fund. 🙂 

🤣

• Like 1

Black+Knights_Small.jpg

RDF 3rd Fighter Squadron - "Black Knights": "Ar Cavajere Nero nun je devi cacà er cazzo!"

CPU: i7-11700K@5GHz|GPU: RTX-4070 Super|RAM: 64GB DDR4@3200MHz|SSD: 2x 970EVO Plus + 980 EVO Plus|HOTAS Warthog|TrackIR 5|

• 3 weeks later...

Any update? 🙂

A couple of questions for devs (sorry if already asked)

- Will we have refueling boom?

- What skins will ship with the module at day one?

Black+Knights_Small.jpg

A couple of questions for devs (sorry if already asked)
- Will we have refueling boom?
- What skins will ship with the module at day one?
Hi, this is the A version which hasn't the refuel probe (only C and CD ones have it).
Liveries included in the package will be:
For MB-339A
- italian airforce (gray) - no squadron markings
- italian airforce (Camo early) - no squadron markings
- italian airforce (Camo late) - no squadron markings
- Peru Air Force
- Ghana Air Force
- Armada Argentina
- UAE
- Nigeria Air Force
- Factory livery

For MB-339A/PAN