Heatblur support

jaguara5

Thx! I have already sent you a PM. For the time being ignore it please. Malwarebytes seems to be the problem.

I am facing the exact same issue, since this evening. Would you care to shed some light on how you solved the issue with Malwarebytes ?

Thanks!

I am facing the exact same issue, since this evening. Would you care to shed some light on how you solved the issue with Malwarebytes ?

Thanks!

Sure. I disabled real time protection in Malwarebytes (all 4 tabs). Did a dcs repair. And launched the game.

After i exited the game enabled again Real time protection which i have to disable every time before i start the game.

Copy, will disregard PM. Glad to see you found out what it was. I think this might be a similar issue as with the .dll that got flagged by other virus programs, it is related to starforce protection. The best you guys can do against that is to check the report from malwarebytes or what file it quarantines, and then send it to malwarebytes and ask them to whitelist it. ED does that usually, but the more ppl send it the better.

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Sure. I disabled real time protection in Malwarebytes (all 4 tabs). Did a dcs repair. And launched the game.

After i exited the game enabled again Real time protection which i have to disable every time before i start the game.

Adding the "main" and "saved games" ED folders to the malwarebytes exclusion list doesn't avoid the issue ?

Hangar
FC3 | F-14A/B | F-16C | F/A-18C | MiG-21bis | Mirage 2000C ... ... JA 37 | Kfir | MiG-23 | Mirage IIIE
Mi-8 MTV2

system
i7-4790 K , 16 GB DDR3 , GTX 1660 Ti 6GB , Samsung 860 QVO 1TB

Can confirm here that it is the latest Malwarebytes update that is causing the issue with my install, where I can't fly the F14-A or -B. For some reason it quarantines a bunch of .DLL files which screw everything up.

As suggested by Top Jockey, I added the root folder for both my stable and OB installs to the 'Allow' list in Malwarebytes and this so far seems to have fixed the problem.

Core i5-4690K O/C 4.2 GHz - 16GB RAM - RTX3070

HOTAS Warthog - Saitek Pro Flight Pedals - TrackIR 5

So many modules, not enough time...

• 1 year later...

Hello Sturmvogel!
According to other user posts (including my own experience), this is not unusual.
Friend of mine and me had to re-assign some bindings, and do a full check for all controls (especially all buttons/switches on the HOTAS/stick/throttle/rudder).

Edited by TOViper

Visit https://www.viggen.training
...Viggen... what more can you ask for?

my computer:
AMD Ryzen 5600G | NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB | 32 GB 3200 MHz DDR4 DUAL | SSD 980 256 GB SYS + SSD 2TB DCS | TM Warthog Stick + Throttle + TPR | Rift CV1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/11/2021 at 4:42 AM, Х-stounds said:

Hello, I would like to ask you how can I turn on the hull number light of the number Forrestal Carrier? I've tried everything, different times of day, stowed position, but it doesn't work for open beta.

Hi!

You need to manually edit the lua. Unfortunately there is not a fourth state we can set. If you open the CV-59.lua; you will see the lighting lines that define which lights turn on in each state. Simply change one of the states to include the island lighting. 🙂

• Thanks 1

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/