Best DCS-PC?

I built my rig pretty much to play DCS in single player at 4k 60fps using vsync and a Track IR. I was chasing a smooth stutter free experience even down low such as Dubai etc. I mostly use single player DCE campaigns

AMD 5600x, improvement over my previous AMD 3600 and 9900k. Six cores are enough for DCS now.

MSI X570 Gaming Edge Wifi, just a solid mobo with pcie 4.0 for the future.

32gb 3200 C16 DDR4, I had 3600 C18 at the time to test, no difference in DCS that I could measure. 32gb is better than 16gb, 64gb is overkill at the moment.

Nvidia 2080ti, I have had the chance to try a 6800xt and a 3080. No massive gain really. I could go from MSAA x2 upto x4 but shadows etc still had a similar impact. If a 3080 came up at the right price I would buy it. I'm not skinning myself for one as my 2080ti does just fine right now. I would like a 6800xt but I bought one recently and returned it as the drivers for me were awful. Black screens galore.

1tb NVME Gen 4 drive. Did nothing to improve loading times over a sata ssd.

I have been putting a few gaming pc's for friends, family and word of mouth during lockdown so I had the chance to test a few configurations. This is what I chose for my personal rig.