Tomcat's Eurofighter Model

• 5 months later...

Same question. Looking forward to shoot it down

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice © Scooter

Intel Core i7 8700K, Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5, 32Gb DDR4 CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 3200MHz, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080Ti Extreme, VKB Gunfighter MkII + TM HOTAS Warthog + TM MFD Panels, TrackIR5

At least the work hasn't stopped. Thanks for the link! The model looks great and almost finished. Just one question - why does it replace Su-33? Should it be carrier-born or for some other reason?

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice © Scooter

Intel Core i7 8700K, Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5, 32Gb DDR4 CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 3200MHz, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080Ti Extreme, VKB Gunfighter MkII + TM HOTAS Warthog + TM MFD Panels, TrackIR5

From what i am told there the progress is on steady pace and it will be ready soon enough. I guess it replaces whatever you want it to replace. I dont see any reason why Typhoon should be carrier related, probably its just a matter of slot preference :)

i7 880 | HD 7870 | 8 Gb DDR3 1600 | ECS P55H-A | OCZ Vertex 2 180 | Intel 330 180 | WD 500 AAKS | 2x WD 2T Green | Enermax Liberty 620 | CH Combatstick & Throttle | TrackIR 3 | HP ZR24W | Windows 7 x64

At least the work hasn't stopped. Thanks for the link! The model looks great and almost finished. Just one question - why does it replace Su-33? Should it be carrier-born or for some other reason?

I believe IFR is the case!

Thanks for the link, I already thought it was put on hold! Pics say everything!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

why does it replace Su-33? Should it be carrier-born or for some other reason?

If i remember correctly, it's because SU33 is the only AC wich have animated Canards like EF, but i'm not 100% sure about this.

Maybe someone with more info on that can correct me, if i'm wrong:)

The new J-10 uses conards and they are functional. Using M2000 flight model but it may default to the su-27 as that is the cockpit that shows up.cheers. Oh fun aircraft to fly. A real hot rod and turns , well like a dime. Good pilot would smoke most everything with this bird. It is supposed to represent more hign tech aircraft but the FM might be a tad off. Mach 1 by end of runway. but hay the Ef-2000 got some impressive speeds too.:pilotfly:

Edited by rattler

people keeping in touch with the project please give us a heads up upon release :D

i7 880 | HD 7870 | 8 Gb DDR3 1600 | ECS P55H-A | OCZ Vertex 2 180 | Intel 330 180 | WD 500 AAKS | 2x WD 2T Green | Enermax Liberty 620 | CH Combatstick & Throttle | TrackIR 3 | HP ZR24W | Windows 7 x64

We work on it.....give us some time, please. Think it will be a good Mod.

Best wishes,

TOM

TOM:

Looking really nice. Take your time. I am in love. Always loved the Ef-2000 and some proud you are doing it. cheers and worth the wait.Fabulous!

!!!

We work on it.....give us some time, please. Think it will be a good Mod.

Best wishes,

TOM

The longer it is the better it is :) You work is amazing

That's Merzifon airbase. Part of town not tower.

Wow, I never noticed that structure which is just awsome, many thx to you and to 666th Birdy

Lothamroth - www.Lockon.Fr - Vimeo Channel - Youtube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...