model kits

upyr1

Not sure, I think most would come missing parts that they will mail you to add months later...

Lol. :thumbup:

Alien desktop PC, Intel i7-8700 CPU@3.20GHz 6 Core, Nvidia GTX 1070, 16GB RAM. TM Warthog stick and Throttles. Saitek ProFlight pedals.

No, TBW I wouldn't unless something really special like Wingnut Wings or something alike, really good kits on really interesting subjects. Quite tough job these days with all the available offer and brands.

18 hours ago, Nealius said:

I started collecting kits of aircraft I have in DCS, and that quickly snowballed into 40-something kits. Including 5 Tomcats. I need help. 

That's the modellers' course, I have more model kits than I'll be able to finish in my life 🤣 . Anyway, just in case it's useful, remember collecting model kits and building model kits are two related but different hobbies 😁 .

S!

• Like 1

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

34 minutes ago, Ala13_ManOWar said:

Anyway, just in case it's useful, remember collecting model kits and building model kits are two related but different hobbies 😁 .

I've made good headway on building so far, but still not enough to catch up with the collecting side 😛 

Edited by Nealius
  • Like 1

On 12/3/2020 at 1:30 AM, Nealius said:

I've made good headway on building so far, but still not enough to catch up with the collecting side 😛 

So like everybody else…  🤣🤣  It's the curse mate, don't try to fight it back.

S!

Edited by Ala13_ManOWar
  • Like 1

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
On 12/1/2020 at 11:22 PM, Nealius said:

I started collecting kits of aircraft I have in DCS, and that quickly snowballed into 40-something kits. Including 5 Tomcats. I need help. 

I think you need glue and paint 

On 1/14/2021 at 7:36 PM, Savvy said:

I've got I think about 200 stacked up, just glad I managed to stop buying them 😄

I've got got a 1990s battleship battlegroup in the works and a Kirov 

• Like 2