Mirage F1 project update

Vibora

Merry X-mas to you too. Fantastic news.

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

Excellent news!!! Really looking forward to it! Quick question, which version supports SAHR missiles?

-------

All the people keep asking for capabilities to be modelled.... I want the limitations to be modelled.... limitations make for realistic simulation.

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in the mud, after a bit you realize the pig likes it.

Long time ago in galaxy far far away:

https://www.deviantart.com/alfafox/gallery

Great new that the F1 wasn't forgotten.

I hope you add the "unrealistic" S-530F for gameplay reason ( to simulate the AA abilities of nearly all non Spanish F1 version ) to your products, it would greatly increase the attractiveness of those to non Spanish Customers and make the F1 a decent counter part to the F-14 and the upcoming Mig-23 and F-4E

Excellent news!!! Really looking forward to it! Quick question, which version supports SAHR missiles?

they all do ( but the -M ? ), the Spanish versionS are however stuck with the original late 50s R-530 which is quite useless,

Will any of these versions be exocet capable?

they aren't

• Like 1

Holy crap!! Amazing! With all the work that's gone into the C-101, I thought the Mirage would be much farther away.

Does anyone know what weapons we can expect from each variant? I know there are lists out there for generic F1s, but it's unclear whether those were also used by the Spanish Air Force, or whether Aviodev/Aerges will stretch things a bit (like they did with the Sea Eagle on the C-101) to give us more options.

edit:

Any news on what armaments will be included/developed for this platform?

In addition, you specifically mention the F1-EE is the refuelling (multi-role) version. Any plans to allow us to buddy fuel?

Eh, beat me to it. If I understand things correctly, I don't think the EE can do buddy refueling, but it has a refueling probe unlike the CE.

• Like 1

I absolutely love this jet, very interesting service history among many airforces. Also, I hope I didn't misunderstand what I just read but are we getting 4 versions ? I am absolutely trembling by the excitement. Wish you guys the absolute best in achieving your goals !

Full fidelity su27/mig29 ?

Awesome stuff! Especially with all those planned variants! Really like what I'm seeing here!

I wonder if anybody can tell me the difference between the baseline B and C vs the Spanish export variants we're getting? Somebody mentioned the SARH/IR Super 530 on the baseline (French) variants but not the Spanish ones (presumably they have a downgraded RADAR that doesn't support it (no PDI/PSIC?) or something?).

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.

I absolutely love this jet, very interesting service history among many airforces. Also, I hope I didn't misunderstand what I just read but are we getting 4 versions ? I am absolutely trembling by the excitement. Wish you guys the absolute best in achieving your goals !

Yes, you will get 4 flyable versions with this module.

• Like 7

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sigpic97175_2_small.pngAERGES-LOGO-sin_fondo_small.png

Excellent news, thank you! :D

I get bored quickly with the modern stuff, so any module from this era is a very welcome addition to DCS!

• Like 3
Spoiler

Ryzen 9 5900X | 64GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600 | Gigabyte RX6900XT | ASUS ROG Strix X570-E GAMING | Samsung 990Pro 2TB + 960Pro 1TB NMVe | HP Reverb G2
Pro Flight Trainer Puma | VIRPIL MT-50CM2+3 base / CM2 x2 grip with 200 mm S-curve extension + CM3 throttle + CP2/3 + FSSB R3L + VPC Rotor TCS Plus base with SharKa-50 grip mounted on Monstertech MFC-1 | TPR rudder pedals

OpenXR | PD 1.0 | 100% render resolution | DCS "HIGH" preset

they aren't

According to Wikipedia and Draken International's website, the -M has an upgraded radar which includes sea-searching modes. Wikipedia claims it can use the Exocet, and cites Jane's All The World's Aircraft 1988–89 as its source.

• Like 1
Spoiler

Ryzen 9 5900X | 64GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600 | Gigabyte RX6900XT | ASUS ROG Strix X570-E GAMING | Samsung 990Pro 2TB + 960Pro 1TB NMVe | HP Reverb G2
Pro Flight Trainer Puma | VIRPIL MT-50CM2+3 base / CM2 x2 grip with 200 mm S-curve extension + CM3 throttle + CP2/3 + FSSB R3L + VPC Rotor TCS Plus base with SharKa-50 grip mounted on Monstertech MFC-1 | TPR rudder pedals

OpenXR | PD 1.0 | 100% render resolution | DCS "HIGH" preset