Mirage F1 project update

Vibora

In the case of the Etendard, I've heard that the command panel on the Douglas pod replaces the IVM gunsight and the IVP camera control panel. I saw a video of the Etendard (with refueling pod) in FSX, and the panel part of the gunsight was I'm thinking that might be it.(The resolution is low, the text is hard to read, and I don't understand French.)

But I don't know if that is the same one as the MirageF1, and I think it is very likely that it is not helpful. I'll leave you with the URL in case you want to check it out.

I'd like to buy a book on the Iraqi Mirage to see pictures of the cockpit, but I've seen very little of the F1E cockpit to begin with, so it's hard to discern what's different and if there are any panels that look like it. 

Edited by Admiral_ZIPANGU
  • Like 2

Phantom Forever

F-4EJ / F-4EJ Kai 1971-2021

Sorry, I don't speak English, so I use DeepL Translate. Well, I can speak Japanese.

こんにちは

Buenas noches

In the same way as give us Admiral_ZIPANGU, you can see a picture about a Mod (FSX) made by serious and passionate of the Etendard IV. They indicate they work with original documentation.

The speed and Alt indicate in their manual seems good (250/280kts) with Nato spec.

In the cockpit, they create a refuel panel with 2 functions : 1- a switch to activate the mode Refuel (start/stop) and 2- a switch for activate the boom pod (out/in)

https://docplayer.fr/40197992-Royale-french-navy-design-mai-etendard-ivm-p-version-1-0.html

Like say Admiral _Zipangu, one source could be a book by Miguel Garcia made about the Mirage F1 in Iraqi...

I have command it and try to find something more specific to our prefer plane😀

On 11/26/2021 at 6:59 PM, Avimimus said:

Clouds do move in their internal test version.

*edit* I didn't realise this post was so old.

Yeah saw that vid. But lets be honest, clouds need to actually block IR missiles and AI. Clouds have actual "tactical" significance, I personally don't care too much how they look as long as "work" like clouds.

• Like 3

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

1 hour ago, Harlikwin said:

Yeah saw that vid. But lets be honest, clouds need to actually block IR missiles and AI. Clouds have actual "tactical" significance, I personally don't care too much how they look as long as "work" like clouds.

Ya, they should work like clouds but I also definitely care how they look.

• Like 3

We all definitely care about the looks no matter how superficial do we look like for that 🤣. Nonetheless the IA rework is being done AFAIK.

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

• 3 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, WinterH said:

I do personally think it will be Q1 '22.

No, Aerges dont show any on cockpit video show funtionality or weapons use, and previously to a release, need send ED to review, aproval (more some Wags videos show the module). Has better when will done.

Edited by Silver_Dragon

Just now, Silver_Dragon said:

No, Aerges dont show any on cockpit video show funtionality or weapons use, and previously to a release, need send ED to review, aproval (more some Wags videos show the module). Has better when will done.

I know, but I still feel like Q1, which is 3 months mind you. Wags doesn't show every module as far as I can recall, at least when it comes to 3rd party ones.

• Like 1

Wishlist: F-4E Block 53 +, MiG-27K, Su-17M3 or M4, AH-1F or W circa 80s or early 90s, J35 Draken, Kfir C7, Mirage III/V

DCS-Dismounts Script

3 minutes ago, TLTeo said:

Neat, I assumed it was some weird hybrid F1M that also had the Doppler nav system of the CT or something. Perhaps they changed their plans and decided on a different set of variants or something? Doing four was already unheard of for DCS, but five?

Gazelle has 4 variants so not totally unheard of.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, TLTeo said:

True...are they as different among each other as the F1 variants are though?

one is wire-guided missiles only with IR, one is fixed forward firing cannon/rockets no-IR, one is A2A missiles no-IR, one has a 3rd seat for a minigunner out the side with no camera at all.

All have the same kit just moved about the place with difference capabilities/weights

• Like 1