Mirage F1 project update

Vibora

5 hours ago, Bozon said:

Is the air-refuel tube removable or is it a fixed feature of a specific variant? In the vid it seems that some has it and some don’t, but I can’t tell the difference between the variants (I think it ruins the looks of the plane, it is much prettier without it).

You get used to them after a while. There were M2000s that were exported without them as well

Mirage_2000_Peru.jpg

6 hours ago, Bozon said:

Is the air-refuel tube removable or is it a fixed feature of a specific variant? In the vid it seems that some has it and some don’t, but I can’t tell the difference between the variants (I think it ruins the looks of the plane, it is much prettier without it).

You sure you wanna put that comm in a thread full of Mirage lover? You have some balls. 

4 hours ago, spartan2078 said:

You sure you wanna put that comm in a thread full of Mirage lover? You have some balls. 

I like most males carry 2 or more balls, so that does count as “some”.

I am also a huge Mirage III fan! Mirage 2000 is too modern for me, so the F-1 is as close as I can get. This is why I care about its aesthetics - I want my Mirage lean and mean looking!

• Like 3

“Mosquitoes fly, but flies don’t Mosquito” :pilotfly:

- Geoffrey de Havilland.

... well, he could have said it!

10 minutes ago, Bozon said:

I am also a huge Mirage III fan! Mirage 2000 is too modern for me, so the F-1 is as close as I can get. This is why I care about its aesthetics - I want my Mirage lean and mean looking!

Yea, but how dare you like a thing differently than other people who like that same thing!

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] DCS: The most expensive free game you'll ever play

Modules: All of them

System:

I9-9900k, ROG Maximus , 32gb ram, RTX2070 Founder's Edition, t16000,hotas, pedals & cougar MFD, HP Reverb 1.2, HTC VIVE

8 hours ago, Bozon said:

I like most males carry 2 or more balls, so that does count as “some”.

Horrible four balls animals, that's the nickname I give to Antifa... 😅

• Like 1

Win 11Pro. Corsair RM1000X PSU. ASUS TUF Gaming X570-PLUS [WI-FI], AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 3D, Sapphire Radeon RX 7900 XTX Nitro+ Vapor-X 24GB GDDR6. 32 GB G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series (4 x 8GB) RAM Cl14 DDR4 3600. Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG Thrustmaster. TWCS Throttle. PICO 4 256GB.

WARNING: Message from AMD: Windows Automatic Update may have replaced their driver by one of their own. Check your drivers.

M-2000C. Mirage F1. F/A-18C Hornet. F-15C. F-5E Tiger II. MiG-29 "Fulcrum".  Avatar: Escadron de Chasse 3/3 Ardennes. Fly like a Maineyak.

8 hours ago, potatoman530 said:

ED no longer does Pre order for 3rd party modules after the complete train wreck which was the F-14 Pre order.

Yup blame HB for that 😉

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

My guess is that the video means they submitted their first build to ED for evaluation, like the MB-339 last month. If that's true it's likely that we'll get the Apache, then the Macchi, then the F1 over Q1-ish 2022.
I support this in just pure optimism!
Happy holidays to y'all!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, TLTeo said:

My guess is that the video means they submitted their first build to ED for evaluation, like the MB-339 last month. If that's true it's likely that we'll get the Apache, then the Macchi, then the F1 over Q1-ish 2022.

Totally different types of vids though…?

The MB-339 vids (that I saw) were “just” gameplay vids (ILS, canopy icing).  Both were completely unbranded

In comparison, the F1 vid was a fully produced, glossy promo - complete withED / AERGES / DCS branding

On 12/23/2021 at 1:48 AM, Esac_mirmidon said:

On the video you can see at 0:36 CR and on  0:40 CT. At least the 3D model tells so.

Yes, I saw that off course.
But external 3D model doesn't mean they will be able to develop the full flyable Mirage F1 CR or CT.
Still, nice IA is welcomed too 👍

Nice Mirage F1 CR walk around, including the cockpit.
Dassault Mirage F-1CR Walk Around Page 1 (primeportal.net)

Edited by jojo
  • Like 1

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

2 hours ago, rkk01 said:

Totally different types of vids though…?

The MB-339 vids (that I saw) were “just” gameplay vids (ILS, canopy icing).  Both were completely unbranded

In comparison, the F1 vid was a fully produced, glossy promo - complete withED / AERGES / DCS branding

Yes but the 339 devs literally said in November that they had submitted a build to ED.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, TLTeo said:

Yeah I agree with this assessment. Its prolly coming sometime in Q1 worst case Q2. 

• Like 1

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

On 12/23/2021 at 2:12 PM, Silver_Dragon said:

No preorder and none talked by ED. I dont expected a "inmediate release", 2022 mid or late.

Pre order for 3th party? Im not sure but I did see any pre order for non ED addon from a long time. On FB they wrote also „soon”, for sure for me it isnt mid or end of the 2022 year but the 1Q, not late.

Edited by YoYo
  • Like 1

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Pre order for 3th party? Im not sure but I did see any pre order for non ED addon from a long time. On FB they wrote also „soon”, for sure for me it isnt mid or end of the 2022 year but the 1Q, not late.
Has very strangle that no appears on the 2022 and beyond video.... And the A-6E an F-15E appears...

Enviado desde mi RNE-L21 mediante Tapatalk

• Like 1

I can only hope that the Aerges team will give us more information about this module along with their year-end greetings. Knowing a little bit about what's going to happen next year will help us have a good end of the year too.

At any rate, I respect the motivation of the team to start working on the French version as well as the Spanish version.

• Like 1

Phantom Forever

F-4EJ / F-4EJ Kai 1971-2021

Sorry, I don't speak English, so I use DeepL Translate. Well, I can speak Japanese.

1 hour ago, Silver_Dragon said:

Has very strangle that no appears on the 2022 and beyond video.... And the A-6E an F-15E appears...

I've always felt Aviodev / Aerges has always been a little bit in the shade unfortunately.  I think there's been one ED video over the years with a brief glimpse of a C-101.  Just my observation.

Edited by kontiuka
  • Like 4

I also noticed, that usually bulk of videos (regarding jets) is focused on 4th gen US stuff. Yes, you will have few seconds of say, Mirage 2000C, there will be some shots of FC3 red jets, but Vipers, 'Cats and Hornets are all over the place. Mudhen is probably fitting, because it is going to be next big US 4th gen module. 

• Like 2

The one thing that I think should be mentioned is we haven't seen much with regard to the F1s Cyrano IV RADAR, and we've so far not seen a shot of it working.

• Like 2

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.