Mirage F1 project update

Vibora

3 hours ago, Tango3B said:

More Mirages means more fun! ;-D

Agreed. I always liked the F1 but I kind of missed out on the AdlA C variant, since it wasn't advertised as much as was the CR later on, I'll be more than happy to add it to my collection.

Edited by Thinder
  • Like 1

Win 11Pro. Corsair RM1000X PSU. ASUS TUF Gaming X570-PLUS [WI-FI], AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 3D, Sapphire Radeon RX 7900 XTX Nitro+ Vapor-X 24GB GDDR6. 32 GB G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series (4 x 8GB) RAM Cl14 DDR4 3600. Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG Thrustmaster. TWCS Throttle. PICO 4 256GB.

WARNING: Message from AMD: Windows Automatic Update may have replaced their driver by one of their own. Check your drivers.

M-2000C. Mirage F1. F/A-18C Hornet. F-15C. F-5E Tiger II. MiG-29 "Fulcrum".  Avatar: Escadron de Chasse 3/3 Ardennes. Fly like a Maineyak.

36 minutes ago, maddogmcewan said:

This is exciting news!!! We built the F1AZ and CZ for the SAAFOPS Angolan Theatre (Falcon4)....would love to retexture this for the SAAF liveries... I have all the original cerano manuals and F! SAAF manuals for the F1AZ and CZ... if you interested drop me a line

001.jpg

Falcon 4 or BMS?

2 hours ago, maddogmcewan said:

This is exciting news!!! We built the F1AZ and CZ for the SAAFOPS Angolan Theatre (Falcon4)....would love to retexture this for the SAAF liveries... I have all the original cerano manuals and F! SAAF manuals for the F1AZ and CZ... if you interested drop me a line

Do not hesitate to send them to the Aerges team ! It would be so nice to fly the AZ/CZ in DCS.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/23/2021 at 2:29 AM, spartan2078 said:

image.png

There you can see the camera with the glass panel on the botom and side. That s the camera lodging for the recon CR.

image.png

And where on the CT it s only a rangefinder with a panel only on front. It s also more squary. 

There's definetely something going on with the Mirage, the aircraft in the video is either a CT or a CR its even seen carrying GBUs and the two Iraqi mirages that we saw at the beginning of the teaser have the small leading edge extension on the vertical stabilizer something neither the Spanish or French F1s had, they also mentioned in an interview that the Super 530F would be available and considering Spain never used it I wouldn't be surprised they were making other variants they haven't told us.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, KIKE92 said:

There's definetely something going on with the Mirage, the aircraft in the video is either a CT or a CR its even seen carrying GBUs and the two Iraqi mirages that we saw at the beginning of the teaser have the small leading edge extension on the vertical stabilizer something neither the Spanish or French F1s had, they also mentioned in an interview that the Super 530F would be available and considering Spain never used it I wouldn't be surprised they were making other variants they haven't told us.

I would just expect the 4 variants they've announced.  If they do any others, that's a bonus.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, KIKE92 said:

I highly doubt that they are announcing new variants already. It was said in the interview that the CE would have GBUs and that the F-1M version would have access to Super 530F Aerges is taking an approach different to most other devs what I mean by this is they are putting weapons on the plane that is not specific to a certain variant for example for the CE the magic 1 and Durandel anti runway bombs both of which were never used by Spain. I like this way better because with the loadout restrictor server owners can decide what variant they want to simulate and restrict weapons accordingly. The shape of the plane probably changes from livery to livery similar to some liveries on the C-101.   

17 hours ago, KIKE92 said:

They could be AI units.

So ein Feuerball, JUNGE!

26 minutes ago, Snott said:

Any chance we get the Martel or ARMAT missiles ?

we can only hope. definitely wouldnt count on it being on release though.
If they take the path they did with the S530F then it should be possible, following the same logic. The only Spanish F1 we arent getting is the EdA, which is the only one that used S530Fs. It was also able to use ARMATs. again, a capability which none of the rest of the spanish fleet had.

it certainly would be cool to see, it would make a nice pair to go with the Syrel pod.

Here we are nearing the end of Jan and still no further news! my hype train derailed with that trailer video! I was hoping it would be out mid Jan, but it seems the MB339 is coming first, then apache, and maybe only then the mirage?! 
I wish we could have a bit more feedback in regards to how soon? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

While i low-key agree that the delays slow down the hype, i will say that i m glad they're taking their time, instead of releasing a buggy, unfinished mess on predicted time.
I'd rather have the devs stick to their quality requirements, than arbitrary deadlines.
It usually makes for a lot better experience on release on release, even if that release has to be pushed back.

Of course, there are limits to this (Take the F-15E from RAZBAM being developed for *years*), but i wouldnt say we're past those yet.

Edited by BonerCat
  • Like 4

Modules:

F-14, F-15C, F-16C, F/A-18C, M-2000C, A-10C, A-10C II, AV-8B N/A, MiG-29, Su-33, MiG-21 Bis, F-5E, P-51D, Ka-50, Mi-8, Sa 342, UH-1H, Combined Arms

Maps and others:

Persian Gulf, Syria, Normandy, WWII Assets, NS 430 + Mi-8 NS 430

1 hour ago, BonerCat said:

While i low-key agree that the delays slow down the hype, i will say that i m glad they're taking their time, instead of releasing a buggy, unfinished mess on predicted time.
I'd rather have the devs stick to their quality requirements, than arbitrary deadlines.
It usually makes for a lot better experience on release on release, even if that release has to be pushed back.

Of course, there are limits to this (Take the F-15E from RAZBAM being developed for *years*), but i wouldnt say we're past those yet.

100% I am glad they are taking their time! I am not touching the Eagle for at least a year, but that is another conversation.....
I just wish we had a bit more communication and clarity, but... 2 more weeks will do.

• Like 2