Mirage F1 project update

Vibora

We are getting the Spanish Mirage F1CE and F1CM.  Will we get the big Iraqi Fuel tank for long ferry flights?  I'd assume we would if we are getting the Exocet.  That would be up to ED though correct as ED owns all weapons now right?  I know we have seen the skins only, but it would be nice to get at least the F1CT, if not the F1CR.

• Like 1

VF-2 Bounty Hunters

https://www.csg-1.com/

DCS F-14 Pilot/RIO Discord:

https://discord.gg/6bbthxk

Just now, turkeydriver said:

We are getting the Spanish Mirage F1CE and F1CM.

F1CE, F1EE, F1BE, and F1M, in this order, or maybe BE and EE can switch places not sure, but CE is first, and the M is last.

Just now, turkeydriver said:

That would be up to ED though correct as ED owns all weapons now right?

Not sure if this is in effect yet to be honest.

In any case, first to release will the CE, which is primarily air to air with iron bombs and rockets as strike options.

• Like 1

Wishlist: F-4E Block 53 +, MiG-27K, Su-17M3 or M4, AH-1F or W circa 80s or early 90s, J35 Draken, Kfir C7, Mirage III/V

DCS-Dismounts Script

On 2/21/2022 at 1:59 PM, turkeydriver said:

We are getting the Spanish Mirage F1CE and F1CM.  Will we get the big Iraqi Fuel tank for long ferry flights?  I'd assume we would if we are getting the Exocet.  That would be up to ED though correct as ED owns all weapons now right?  I know we have seen the skins only, but it would be nice to get at least the F1CT, if not the F1CR.

afaik we wont get the Iraqi 2200l tank, but I think I remember hearing something about a 2000l tank. And of course we've seen the 1200l tanks of which we can carry 3

The detailing of the cockpit is exquisite. Looking forward to clicking that “purchase” button once it goes live. So many aircraft in my hangar, so little time. I wish I was in my 20’s again …😁

• Like 3

"It's not the years, honey. It's the mileage..."

19 minutes ago, Criticale2orr said:

unknown.png

P.S. Any body know what that second tone was during the recovery from the right spin?

excellent news these internal tests... the countdown is on !
We are eagerly awaiting new videos. 🙂

• Like 1

Well done Aerges !

Looking forward to get my hands on it !

• Like 1

Kind regards,

Vince

PC:

i5-7300HQ@2,5GHz | nVidia GTX 1050 Ti | 8Gb RAM | 256GB SSD for Windows+DCS | Windows10

Modules:

Mirage2000C | AV-8B N/A | MiG-21Bis | F-5E | L-39 | Gazelle | FC3

Combined Arms | Supercarrier

NTTR | Persian Gulf

3 hours ago, Backdraft said:

Cannot Wait to do some Low Level Bombing. in Her. Just have to Wait though cause isnt the M the Bomber Variant??

CE is basic interceptor, EE is multi-role, BE is a 2-seat trainer, M is a more modern upgrade.

I think the plan is to deliver them in that order.

Edited by Northstar98

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.