Mirage F1 project update

Vibora

1 hour ago, Mike Force Team said:

I like it. I like it. 👍 We want it. We want it.

@M F1 It must be exciting to develop and beta test the the jet. We look forward to flying it whwn it is available. 

MFT

Don't get me wrong, I don't have access to the test version.

I only share your interest in this plane and and more particularly in this project.

Can't wait to fly on it 😉

2 hours ago, Sealpup said:

The impressive bit is the offset fix point.

I mean, it's definitely convenient and user-friendly, but it's not that different from your usual RSBN/TACAN navigation towards a chosen radial/distance. It just does the trigonometry for you on the fly 😉

Soon™

Joking aside, we don't know. Though it doesn't look like it'll be all that long before it's out.

• Like 1

Purchased: FC3 | CA | M2000C | F-5E | C-101 | Mig-21bis | AV-8B NA | L-39 | F-14 | UH-1H | Mi-24P | F-16C | F/A-18C | F1 | MB-339 | F-4E

Maps: Caucasus | Persian Gulf | Syria | Marianas

Comp Specs: i7 13700k, 32gb 3200mhz DDR4, RTX 2070 Super 8gb, 2tb P5 Plus NVME

Peripherals: Logitech Extreme 3D Pro, Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle

4 hours ago, J79 said:

Is there an expected date of departure of the F-1?

Its been sent for internal testing. my guess is it will drop with the next OB update, somewhere near the end of this month, providing no major issues or bugs crop up.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Wacko_ZA said:

Its been sent for internal testing. my guess is it will drop with the next OB update, somewhere near the end of this month, providing no major issues or bugs crop up.

I think we can safely assume that a potential release is imminent as soon as we see the radar in action. So, as soon as Redkite releases a video of it on his channel, we know it probably won't be long...

3 hours ago, Tango3B said:

I think we can safely assume that a potential release is imminent as soon as we see the radar in action. So, as soon as Redkite releases a video of it on his channel, we know it probably won't be long...

RedKite said air-to-air missile tutorials are after his air-to-ground tutorial so we may see the radar usage within the next month to demonstrate the 530s.

Edited by kontiuka
  • Like 1