Mirage F1 project update

Vibora

1 hour ago, Mike Force Team said:

Yes, we want the F-1. We want it now. We want to use our exocet missles to sink the bad guys' ships.

MFT 

You're going to be waiting quite a long while then. The only variant of the 4 they are making that even had Exocet capability is the F1M, which is the last variant they are doing and the one that will take quite a bit longer due to the various newer technologies in it as opposed to the other 3 variants.

• Like 3

Purchased: FC3 | CA | M2000C | F-5E | C-101 | Mig-21bis | AV-8B NA | L-39 | F-14 | UH-1H | Mi-24P | F-16C | F/A-18C | F1 | MB-339 | F-4E

Maps: Caucasus | Persian Gulf | Syria | Marianas

Comp Specs: i7 13700k, 32gb 3200mhz DDR4, RTX 2070 Super 8gb, 2tb P5 Plus NVME

Peripherals: Logitech Extreme 3D Pro, Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle

I'm as exited to get my hands on F1 as anyone in this thread, but c'mon, guys, let's be patient. Let them finish and one day we will get the F1.

• Like 3

НЕТ ВОЙНЕ!

Gib full-fi Su-27 or MiG-29 plz!

AMD R7 3700X|32GB DDR4 RAM|Gigabyte RTX2070S Gaming OC|2TB NVMe SDD + 1TB SSD + 2TBB + 1TB HDD|Dell P3421W|Windows 10 Pro x64

TM Warthog|MFG Crosswind|Samsung Odyssey+|TrackIR 5

Modules: Mirage F1|Mi-24P|JF-17|F/A-18C|F-14A/B|F-5E|M-2000C|MiG-21bis|L-39|Yak-52|FC3|Supercarrier || Terrains: Persian Gulf|NTTR|Normandy|Syria

• 2 weeks later...

as Jack's son would say .... No you're not alone !!! 😉
it is true that many of us on this forum are looking for any information... hoping to know when this bird will finally be available in DCS 😇

• Like 4

On 4/21/2022 at 7:31 PM, PiratexCore said:

You're going to be waiting quite a long while then. The only variant of the 4 they are making that even had Exocet capability is the F1M, which is the last variant they are doing and the one that will take quite a bit longer due to the various newer technologies in it as opposed to the other 3 variants.

Not to "well akshually", but well, actually the F1M did not have the capability to launch Exocet missiles. The upgraded IVM radar had a sea search mode, but none of the necessary modifications were made to the airframe for actually using them. And Spain never bought Exocets or intended to use them for the F1 considering they were already operating F-18s for a number of years by the time the M came around. The only F1 variant actually capable of using Exocet missiles that I know of are Iraqi EQs. Maybe the fancy Ecuadorian ones can now but idk much about those. 

• Like 1

On 4/21/2022 at 6:37 AM, addman said:

We have modules that are older than 5 years which still has bugs.

To be fair... several airforces are operating real jets that are older than 5 years and still have bugs that haven't been worked out.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, gnomechild said:

Not to "well akshually", but well, actually the F1M did not have the capability to launch Exocet missiles. The upgraded IVM radar had a sea search mode, but none of the necessary modifications were made to the airframe for actually using them. And Spain never bought Exocets or intended to use them for the F1 considering they were already operating F-18s for a number of years by the time the M came around. The only F1 variant actually capable of using Exocet missiles that I know of are Iraqi EQs. Maybe the fancy Ecuadorian ones can now but idk much about those. 

I said "capability" not that they actually did.

Purchased: FC3 | CA | M2000C | F-5E | C-101 | Mig-21bis | AV-8B NA | L-39 | F-14 | UH-1H | Mi-24P | F-16C | F/A-18C | F1 | MB-339 | F-4E

Maps: Caucasus | Persian Gulf | Syria | Marianas

Comp Specs: i7 13700k, 32gb 3200mhz DDR4, RTX 2070 Super 8gb, 2tb P5 Plus NVME

Peripherals: Logitech Extreme 3D Pro, Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle

17 hours ago, gnomechild said:

image.png

The video is the interview they did back in October link here: 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, potatoman530 said:

image.png

The video is the interview they did back in October link here: 

Yeah I'm aware. Just talking about IRL capabilities. If they add it to the module it's a "what if" thing. Which is fine I guess. I'm not into that but we're probably not going to get an EQ any time soon. Hopefully it's a little more imaginative than the Sea Eagle if they decide to do that