Mirage F1 project update

Vibora

Worries about what? You know it's coming, we've seen it, there are several training videos already. It's not like they will decide all of a sudden "well, we changed our minds, we're developing a Cessna 172 now, in two weeks years more info available🤣 .

• Like 13

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

Worries about what? You know it's coming, we've seen it, there are several training videos already. It's not like they will decide all of a sudden "well, we changed our minds, we're developing a Cessna 172 now, in two weeks years more info available .
I agree!
When you hear Wags mention something in his videos, there's no need to worry.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Wacko_ZA said:

2 weeks into May, just about a month since the last form of communications........

really worried here. 

Most likely they ran into issues with some of the weapons or radar, we've already seen it fly and navigate so... Thats likely what it is. 

• Like 2

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Absolutely agree.  They'll be working hard on getting it ready.  Once we see another video, we'll know the time is getting closer.

It would be nice to get a quick word from one of the devs as to how they're progressing, but I completely understand the radio silence.  I just wish them all the luck and hope that it's a roaring success for them.  I can't wait to get my grubby hands on this module.

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, Biggus said:

Absolutely agree.  They'll be working hard on getting it ready.  Once we see another video, we'll know the time is getting closer.

It would be nice to get a quick word from one of the devs as to how they're progressing, but I completely understand the radio silence.  I just wish them all the luck and hope that it's a roaring success for them.  I can't wait to get my grubby hands on this module.

IDk, I mean what are they gonna say. We are working on it. No we won't give you a date cuz we don't know ourselves? I mean thats where this is. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Redkite makes some great documentary videos. However, much like the Daytona 500,  I have yet to finish one of them while still awake 😆. But I am sure the A2G video will be great. Keep them coming.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Zeagle said:

Redkite makes some great documentary videos. However, much like the Daytona 500,  I have yet to finish one of them while still awake 😆

I watch them while taking notes, so I never had this issue 🙂 

• Like 5

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

• 2 weeks later...

Latest from Redkite:

• Like 10

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

46 minutes ago, Krez said:

I'll take an early access release without the radar.

I suppose that on the F1 the radar is actually a significant feature - unlike the radar on the Mirage IIIc that was next to useless and the Israelis opted to remove it on their Mirage V / Nesher.

I was surprised to find from the latest F1 video that in spite of having ground modes it is not used in ground attack to CCRP/CCIP.

• Like 2

“Mosquitoes fly, but flies don’t Mosquito” :pilotfly:

- Geoffrey de Havilland.

... well, he could have said it!

9 hours ago, Krez said:

I'll take an early access release without the radar.

lol no. 

9 hours ago, Santus said:

Only air to air left now I guess!

I mean sidewinders, and depending on the how well the radar is actually done, the 530/super530...

Be interesting on how well it works (or not) in lookdown. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Harlikwin said:

lol no.

Agree. I too  prefer to wait some time and get a more feature complete product instead of F-16...

• Like 3

НЕТ ВОЙНЕ!

Gib full-fi Su-27 or MiG-29 plz!

AMD R7 3700X|32GB DDR4 RAM|Gigabyte RTX2070S Gaming OC|2TB NVMe SDD + 1TB SSD + 2TBB + 1TB HDD|Dell P3421W|Windows 10 Pro x64

TM Warthog|MFG Crosswind|Samsung Odyssey+|TrackIR 5

Modules: Mirage F1|Mi-24P|JF-17|F/A-18C|F-14A/B|F-5E|M-2000C|MiG-21bis|L-39|Yak-52|FC3|Supercarrier || Terrains: Persian Gulf|NTTR|Normandy|Syria

21 hours ago, Schmidtfire said:

Bring on the radar!

The same. EA without Radar isnt EA but Alpha of EA (EA cut by half). Radar must be from the beginning. I can wait. MB.339 will be soon + Razbam SA map, we have Apache, still fresh product. I can wait, no problem. TY. :bye_2:

• Like 1

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro