Mirage F1 project update

Vibora

2 hours ago, Rudel_chw said:

I’m not very interested on it either, from Razbam I’d actually prefer the Mig-23 instead, but I will purchase the 15E once it is released as I just love learning new aircrafts, even if it is not one of my favorites 🙂

I'm more excited at the chance of finally having a 23 simulated, though I will get the 15E as well (I have too many fond memories of flying it in Strike Eagle III).

The WSO is seat is kind of completely superfluous in it (except for GBU-15, IIRC), but that might be a plus for the SP, I guess.

Edited by Dudikoff
  • Like 2

i386DX40@42 MHz w/i387 CP, 4 MB RAM (8*512 kB), Trident 8900C 1 MB w/16-bit RAMDAC ISA, Quantum 340 MB UDMA33, SB 16, DOS 6.22 w/QEMM + Win3.11CE, Quickshot 1btn 2axis, Numpad as hat. 2 FPH on a good day, 1 FPH avg.

DISCLAIMER: My posts are still absolutely useless. Just finding excuses not to learn the F-14 (HB's Swansong?).

Annoyed by my posts? Please consider donating. Once the target sum is reached, I'll be off to somewhere nice I promise not to post from. I'd buy that for a dollar!

• 2 weeks later...

Hoping for 14 days, as someone on hoggit suggested.

Imminent = two weeks, July 14th = quatorze juilliet, Bastille day.. it all matches nicely.

• Like 1

Specs: Samsung Odyssey MR (VR)

MoBo ASUS Z97-K ; CPU i5-4690K 4.1GHz w/CM Hyper212 Evo; GPU GTX 980Ti; RAM 2400MHz CL11 2x8GB; SSD Samsung EVO 250GB (x2); HDD WD Blue 1TB; Case Corsair Obsidian 450D

Thrustmast T.16000M TWCS HOTAS, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

DCS modules: NTTR, Normandy, M-2000C, Mi-8, SA342, FC3, Ka-50, UH-1H, Bf.109K4, FW-190D9, P-51D, Hawk T.1A, CA

The online bank account is on standby to purchase the new jet. Computer is also prepared to download it. Virtual pilots ready to test the new module and popular YouTube content creators ready to share their reviews. Lastly,  on a certain date and time, ED posts the promotion information on their website.

Edited by Mike Force Team

@Badger1-1

Of course I am biased toward hoping for an early release. But it really isn't that far-fetched.

1. The order of magnitude: surely you agree with me that the number of screenshots they are planning to post is much closer to 14 than 140 or 1.4?

2. Is a date planned? If they start releasing a screenshot daily until the "imminent" release, that sounds like a date has been planned internally. Not 100% certain probably, there can be unexpected roadblocks, but they would not do this if there were no planned date I would say.

3. "Quatorze juilliet" is not just a French holiday. It is at least as big as July 4th. Yes the dev team is Spanish, but the Mirage, as I'm sure you are aware, is very French. Spain borders France so the dev team cannot be unaware of quatorze juilliet. Bearing in mind the above 2 points about the planning and expected "screenshot period", it seems unlikely to me that they have planned a different specific date within the next few weeks and are not aiming for July 14.

MoBo ASUS Z97-K ; CPU i5-4690K 4.1GHz w/CM Hyper212 Evo; GPU GTX 980Ti; RAM 2400MHz CL11 2x8GB; SSD Samsung EVO 250GB (x2); HDD WD Blue 1TB; Case Corsair Obsidian 450D

DCS modules: NTTR, Normandy, M-2000C, Mi-8, SA342, FC3, Ka-50, UH-1H, Bf.109K4, FW-190D9, P-51D, Hawk T.1A, CA

The recent videos showing different operations of the Mirage suggest a viable module is available. While WIP provide us with insight as to the development's progress, we are left to reach our own conclusions based on vague information.  We know ED has to vet the Mirage, too.

11 hours ago, Big-foot said:

@Badger1-1

Of course I am biased toward hoping for an early release. But it really isn't that far-fetched.

1. The order of magnitude: surely you agree with me that the number of screenshots they are planning to post is much closer to 14 than 140 or 1.4?

2. Is a date planned? If they start releasing a screenshot daily until the "imminent" release, that sounds like a date has been planned internally. Not 100% certain probably, there can be unexpected roadblocks, but they would not do this if there were no planned date I would say.

3. "Quatorze juilliet" is not just a French holiday. It is at least as big as July 4th. Yes the dev team is Spanish, but the Mirage, as I'm sure you are aware, is very French. Spain borders France so the dev team cannot be unaware of quatorze juilliet. Bearing in mind the above 2 points about the planning and expected "screenshot period", it seems unlikely to me that they have planned a different specific date within the next few weeks and are not aiming for July 14.

my country borders france aswell and Im unaware 😄(and dangerous) Maybe its just 7 screenshots 😛 

11 hours ago, Big-foot said:

@Badger1-1

My guess is the next patch. Probably on 14 Julliet but just a coincidence IMHO. Yes the French national day is l culture knowledge in Spain, same than other national days. Same way everybody knows 12 October as the Spanish National day (hispanic Day, Columbus Day in USA).

• Thanks 1

My guess is the next patch. Probably on 14 Julliet but just a coincidence IMHO. Yes the French national day is l culture knowledge in Spain, same than other national days. Same way everybody knows 12 October as the Spanish National day (hispanic Day, Columbus Day in USA).
ED has no talk nothing about module on test by your side, and actually, missing some systems and capabilities. Only as example, MBB-339A has on testings from late 2021, and actually has nor been release.

My expectations, 2023 o chrismasts 2022.

Enviado desde mi RNE-L21 mediante Tapatalk

• Like 1

Screenshot 2
291046812_560195695768401_76607418579582

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Silver_Dragon said:

ED has no talk nothing about module on test by your side, and actually, missing some systems and capabilities. Only as example, MBB-339A has on testings from late 2021, and actually has nor been release.

My expectations, 2023 o chrismasts 2022.

Enviado desde mi RNE-L21 mediante Tapatalk

Christmas or 2023 is not imminent though, as they have said so themselves on FB

• Like 4

x9xi944n8e991.jpg

• Like 9

НЕТ ВОЙНЕ!

Gib full-fi Su-27 or MiG-29 plz!

AMD R7 3700X|32GB DDR4 RAM|Gigabyte RTX2070S Gaming OC|2TB NVMe SDD + 1TB SSD + 2TBB + 1TB HDD|Dell P3421W|Windows 10 Pro x64

TM Warthog|MFG Crosswind|Samsung Odyssey+|TrackIR 5

Modules: Mirage F1|Mi-24P|JF-17|F/A-18C|F-14A/B|F-5E|M-2000C|MiG-21bis|L-39|Yak-52|FC3|Supercarrier || Terrains: Persian Gulf|NTTR|Normandy|Syria

2 minutes ago, Stratos said:

Looks strange in that colors

Looks like ordinary AdA's livery

Frenchairforce_dassault_mirage_f1_arp.jp

• Thanks 1

НЕТ ВОЙНЕ!

AMD R7 3700X|32GB DDR4 RAM|Gigabyte RTX2070S Gaming OC|2TB NVMe SDD + 1TB SSD + 2TBB + 1TB HDD|Dell P3421W|Windows 10 Pro x64

Modules: Mirage F1|Mi-24P|JF-17|F/A-18C|F-14A/B|F-5E|M-2000C|MiG-21bis|L-39|Yak-52|FC3|Supercarrier || Terrains: Persian Gulf|NTTR|Normandy|Syria

31 minutes ago, Stratos said:

AdA Cr and Ct's use refuelling probes and Magic missiles.

Completely unplayable 😄

• Like 3

НЕТ ВОЙНЕ!