Mirage F1 project update

Vibora

02h9urkxcl991.jpg

• Like 7

НЕТ ВОЙНЕ!

Gib full-fi Su-27 or MiG-29 plz!

AMD R7 3700X|32GB DDR4 RAM|Gigabyte RTX2070S Gaming OC|2TB NVMe SDD + 1TB SSD + 2TBB + 1TB HDD|Dell P3421W|Windows 10 Pro x64

TM Warthog|MFG Crosswind|Samsung Odyssey+|TrackIR 5

Modules: Mirage F1|Mi-24P|JF-17|F/A-18C|F-14A/B|F-5E|M-2000C|MiG-21bis|L-39|Yak-52|FC3|Supercarrier || Terrains: Persian Gulf|NTTR|Normandy|Syria

On 7/3/2022 at 12:59 PM, Silver_Dragon said:

ED has no talk nothing about module on test by your side, and actually, missing some systems and capabilities. Only as example, MBB-339A has on testings from late 2021, and actually has nor been release.

My expectations, 2023 o chrismasts 2022.

Enviado desde mi RNE-L21 mediante Tapatalk

Imminent.

While it might take a little while longer, the word doesen't suggest christmas at the earliest.

You are also comparing to very different teams, one has been quite focused on MFS2020 so that might explain the delay.

• Like 1

gfa78gxzmz991.jpg

• Like 7

НЕТ ВОЙНЕ!

AMD R7 3700X|32GB DDR4 RAM|Gigabyte RTX2070S Gaming OC|2TB NVMe SDD + 1TB SSD + 2TBB + 1TB HDD|Dell P3421W|Windows 10 Pro x64

Modules: Mirage F1|Mi-24P|JF-17|F/A-18C|F-14A/B|F-5E|M-2000C|MiG-21bis|L-39|Yak-52|FC3|Supercarrier || Terrains: Persian Gulf|NTTR|Normandy|Syria

Yeah..."imminent" seems to be a word that ED, and now some third-party developers, like to casually throw around. It instantly sets expectations that, often times, go unfulfilled. Imminent is defined as "likely to occur at any moment..." That does not convey a message of weeks or months, which in the past, has actually been the subsequent wait after notice had been published of an "imminent" release.  Why use such terminology and risk setting such expectations? I think if there is one thing that ED could improve on in terms of its communication, it is communicating more clearly and managing the expectations of its loyal fans who are all well meaning and eager to get hands on new and shiny modules!

• Like 4

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

НЕТ ВОЙНЕ!

11 hours ago, Jarhead0331 said:

Yeah..."imminent" seems to be a word that ED, and now some third-party developers, like to casually throw around. It instantly sets expectations that, often times, go unfulfilled. Imminent is defined as "likely to occur at any moment..." That does not convey a message of weeks or months, which in the past, has actually been the subsequent wait after notice had been published of an "imminent" release.  Why use such terminology and risk setting such expectations? I think if there is one thing that ED could improve on in terms of its communication, it is communicating more clearly and managing the expectations of its loyal fans who are all well meaning and eager to get hands on new and shiny modules!

Well let's be pragmatic for the moment. Aerges has been throwing screen shots out daily on  Facebook. And it's pretty clear that most if not all systems have been integrated as far as the screen shots/videos we have seen convey. I'm sure there is still internal bug work and well as EW and radar tuning but im honestly betting we will see it in no more than a month tops. My bets on Bastille day personally. 

A tad bit off topic but has aerges released an official weapons list? I'm very curious as to see what the mirage F1M gets from an arms perspective super 530F and Exocet would be very enticing especially if aerges gives us the C-101 treatment there. 

Edited by spikef22
  • Like 3

30 minutes ago, Badger1-1 said:

Mirage releases on the 20th!

So the prophecy did come true - for once we are getting something in two weeks.

Very exciting, what a great time to be alive!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

НЕТ ВОЙНЕ!

Some more screenshots from DCS site if you missed them

In_Dev_08.07.2022.3.jpg

In_Dev_08.07.2022.2.jpg

In_Dev_08.07.2022.1.jpg

• Like 7

НЕТ ВОЙНЕ!

I still think textures in skins, and probably PBR need some extra work, but details are amazing. Love those wheel chocks and ladder, those tiny details give so much vividness to the model.

• Like 2

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice