Radio Item Add for separate units

Captain_Bruna

Hey guys, I am working on a mission and trying to add a radio item for a particular flight group only for a side mission. I have selected the radio add item for group and selected the group. However, It is allowing all aircraft to see this radio add item and activating the side mission, even though I have selected for a particular group only. Am I missing something or is there an issue with the radio add item?

Nope not missing anything, it doesn't exist. There has been a request to add it for a while now, but no dice as of yet.

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

Considering the requests are nearly 5 years old at this point, yeah you would think it would have been added by now. There is no scripting function for it, its been requested for both script and triggers and with outSound, outText, and radio menus.

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

The problem now (compared to five years ago) is that we now have aircraft (like the Hornet), which sometimes require multiple clients to be in the same group (so they show up as a wingman in the SA). Yet sounds and radio menus can still only be created on a group level.

A warrior's mission is to foster the success of others.

i9-12900K | MSI RTX 3080Ti Suprim X | 128 GB Ram 3200 MHz DDR-4 | MSI MPG Edge Z690 | Samung EVO 980 Pro SSD | Virpil Stick, Throttle and Collective | MFG Crosswind | HP Reverb G2

RAT - On the Range - Rescue Helo - Recovery Tanker - Warehouse - Airboss