Mission 2 bug

Pianoman99

It is an issue with the sound.

When approaching the first cargo drop and wolf 1 is talking there is a massively loud ear rape static sound that comes in with the voice.

I'm also having issue with the first cargo drop off. The cargo was placed gently on the ground then shot up into my heli and broke idk why...

I'd love this to be fixed asap as i do like the campaign but this sound bug is really annoying and off putting and makes me not wanna play it!

Hey, Pianomann99 thanks for the information and your feedback.

Will check that out as soon as possible. The sound seems to be a mistake on our side. :smilewink:

Jumping cargo is more of a core issue, but if we are able to reproduce that behavior we will report that to ED. Don't worry, they do a good and fast job in fixing issues reported by us. :thumbup:

• Like 1

Always happy landings ;)

Hey, Pianomann99 thanks for the information and your feedback.

Will check that out as soon as possible. The sound seems to be a mistake on our side. :smilewink:

Jumping cargo is more of a core issue, but if we are able to reproduce that behavior we will report that to ED. Don't worry, they do a good and fast job in fixing issues reported by us. :thumbup:

Thanks for the quick response! OK awesome I look forward to getting back into the campaign!

@Pianoman99
I just finished checking the actual version on mission 2.
While over the river to the power station, there is one radio call with lousy quality. Because of the analog radios in the Huey. Not every massage is perfectly understandable in real life. But I could not find a problem with the volume level.
I can't find any problem with the cargo at the station. Or any other load in that mission. Everything works fine for me. Do you use the beta in the actual version? 

Do you have the chance to make a video of the issue or du you may send us a record file of the mission?

Always happy landings ;)