[MISSION] Mission 1 Wrath of Thunder AI bug.

Snappy

This has already been in a thread by someone else in the main Viggen forums, not sure why its not under bugs.So I'm reporting it here again, so it doesn't get overlooked.

In Mission 1 of the Wrath of Thunder campaign right at the beginning, when Colt Flight ( the norwegian F-5 CAP flight) gets cleared for take-off, the lead aircraft of Colt flight instead

slowly taxis into the grass next to the runway, blocking it, preventing the rest of Colt Flight from moving on and the whole mission gets stuck, as in no one gets to takes off,

my own wingman doesn't even begin to taxi because we never get clearance due to the Colt flight clogging everything and

the apron is seemingly blocked as well, since ED's awesome ATC can't get over minor issues like that and completely ceases operations.Not Heatblur's fault of course that

the ATC is very unflexible, but would be nice to see the AI issue fixed.

Its something of a show-stopper, since you can of course take off anyway ignoring ATC, but your wingman will stay at home and without his support, you would need to be laser accurate

with your guns to take out all air targets on your own, which is kind of hard to do with the AKAN pods.

Kind regards,

Snappy

100% reproducible with latest pulic OB (2.5.6.58125).

I've tried replacing the F-5E flights with brand new ones, but the bug was still present.

Then, I've created a new mission, added the same F-5E group, and it took off just fine. I'd say the AI taxiway is not bugged, the mission is.

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

• 2 weeks later...

What happens is when the F5 extends the nosewheel strut it won´t raise the aircraft but instead the nosewheel gets buried in the tarmac and then he is not able to steer anymore.

Win10Prox64, Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro, Intel i7-9900K@5,1GHz, 32Gb DDR4 GSkill TridentZ@3900GHz, Gigabyte RTX 2080ti Xtreme 11Gb, Game on Samsung M2 960 Pro, TM WH HOTAS, TM TPR , HP Reverb Pro G1, TM MFD

• 1 month later...