[SOLUTION] Can't assign mouse button

mcgrips

Which key bind is it that you're talking about? Are you sure its not the Camera transpose mode which is bracketed an is a press and hold?

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.

No I mean the one that's usually assigned to LAlt+C on the keyboard, I managed to make it work myself by cannibalizing the lua file from another module but I don't get why it's locked from editing by default.

I added this line manually to the default.lua file in the mouse folder

{combos = {{key = 'MOUSE_BTN4'}}, down = iCommandCockpitClickModeOnOff, name = _('Clickable mouse cockpit mode On/Off'), category = _('General')}

I tried to copy the diff file from the saved games but it didn't work, sorry if I'm not clear

• Thanks 1

On 11/27/2020 at 2:51 AM, RAZBAM_ELMO said:

Which key bind is it that you're talking about? Are you sure its not the Camera transpose mode which is bracketed an is a press and hold?

We cannot assign macro keys like in f18. Mouse button 4 and 5.

I want to use mouse buttons 4 and 5 for zoom in(out) slow.

Edited by Alpiinoo

alpiinoo_signature.png.92e62da0731ec62ed4f4cd1e7f958385-removebg-preview.png

I added this line manually to the default.lua file in the mouse folder

{combos = {{key = 'MOUSE_BTN4'}}, down = iCommandCockpitClickModeOnOff, name = _('Clickable mouse cockpit mode On/Off'), category = _('General')}

Nice, I've been wanting this for my mouse! I'm going to have a play this weekend. Thanks mcgrips

• RAZBAM_ELMO changed the title to [SOLUTION] Can't assign mouse button