Guidance needed: I want to build the best solution to simulating motion and G-forces in DCS, but so many out there, I don't know where to start!

ElCuco68

First, please allow me to apologize if I'm in the wrong area, but as far as I can tell, this and input/output seem to have the most articles of nearly this type. Also, excuse my Noob-osity. I have no excuse, other than a rapidly diminishing memory (TBI-Induced) that has made learning particularly challenging lately, so I really should be further along with this at this point. 

As well as flying and operating skills, I've managed to learn next to nothing about what seems like the next logical step after VR: the tactile and inner-ear sensations that only a full-motion seat and-or those pneumatic "G-Suits" that rapidly inflate and deflate to simulate changes in induced G-forces.  What I would like to find out is where my money and home-building effort will be best spent on a somewhat modest budget, both in cash and in time, although I do have some good news: I've been approved for 100 percent service-connected disability due to TBI, Severe complex PTSD, complications from bullet and shrapnel wounds, severe insomnia, and a list of other things, which means lots more money lots more time, my wife will be home to take care of me and paid for it more than she made at work, a quarter-mil in life insurance for her if I kick the bucket (a HUGE relief on me!), Full medical, dental, and tuition for everybody, and a massive retroactive pay check ($5500/month X 3 years over the $2400/month I'm currently paid at 60%, which includes my wife's stipend) That will pay our bills, buy us decent, safe, reliable cars of 5 or so years of age, and a VA home loan down-payment on a home big enough for us, my elderly mom-in-law and aunt-in-law, and a sizable piece of property big enough for our ADHD kids to run around in all day in relative safety. It's not what my chief petty officer's retirement pay would have been had I retired, rather than med-boarded after 15 years, but I'll take it. The stress-relief is indescribable!

Sorry about the tangent, but my point being that I should be able to afford to build whatever type TRULY confers the most realistic experience, and have the space for it, and there has apparently been no end of controversy over this.  That, and I can finally relax, and learn these simulations to my heart's content, which is one of my dreams! Can anybody shed some light on this, or point me in the right direction? Thank you very much in advance for your time and consideration!

Edited by ElCuco68

Asus ROG Maximus X Hero MB

Intel i7-8700K 5.2 GHz delidded & lapped

Corsair H100i CPU watercooler

EVGA SuperNOVA 1200W P2 80+ Platinum PSU

EVGA FTW3 watercooled GTX-1080Ti

32GB DDR4-3200 MHz RAM

Two Toshiba XG5 1TB M.2 NVMe SSD's

Various SSDs and HDDs, 24 terabytes

6 Noctua NF-A12x25 PWM fans in push/pull on CPU and GPU radiators.

Windows 10 Pro 64, Oculus Rift CV1, TM Warthog throttle and flight stick.

I'm not sure what solutions you already came across and considered. I would look into something like this:

https://bergisons.simpit.info/motion-integrated-g-seat

It  is quite an undertaking however. If this is your first project I would look to build something much simplier .

Good luck.

Edited by agrasyuk

Anton.

My pit build thread .

Simple and cheap UFC project