Second GBU-12 sticks on pylon after first successful release

GazAce

Happend to me the other day after the last patch. I Could only launch one of my 4 gbu12. I did reset everything on my aircraft, even checked BIT (no implemented i think) . Had to return the aircraft carrier because of fuel after trying to bomb for 15 min, trying auto, cpip, diferent multiple settings, changeing profile page, etc. Nothing worked.

• 2 months later...

If it happens to you guys, try dropping them in pairs and see what happens. That was the only time I was able to drop bombs when I got this glitch.

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM | K-51 Collective + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

The Boeing MQ-25A Sting Ray = Dirt Devil with wings
 My wallpaper and skins

We have had this happen a number of times in testing however have not been able to replicate reliably with a short track. We've got a bunch of regression testing coming up, I will try and catch it early by focussing on LGBs initially

• Like 1

On 5/27/2021 at 4:27 PM, Ironwulf said:

We have had this happen a number of times in testing however have not been able to replicate reliably with a short track. We've got a bunch of regression testing coming up, I will try and catch it early by focussing on LGBs initially

Thanks big time Ironwulf, 

I very much hope something can be done about this issue as I've had this on Ground Hog Day repeat in my latest Mission Build for the last 3 months, which has been driving me crazy. My mission was actually finished & ready to be posted about 2 months ago but because of my GBU-12s sticking after the first successful release the mission stalled big time. I was racking my brain trying to find & solve the problem & trying to get a short Track for you guys but it always occurred around the 30 - 35 min mark so that was impossible. I must've flown that mission over 50x & I noticed something else weird that happens, if I went for a AAR & returned to the AO the second GBU-12 would come away from my Plane but not the other 2 & this I found was a common occurrence. I will be posting my mission quite soon in the User Files & with the same Loadout that this issue was happening. Look out for it & download a copy, it's called The Gulf War of Iskenderun & it's quite a big one & also will be posting a preview of what to expect on my YouTube ch ( GazAce ) around the same time.

Thanks again for looking into this, I very much appreciate it.

Regards GA        

• Like 1

:: 13th Gen Intel Core i9-13900K :: Asus ROG Strix Z790-A mobo :: Asus Tuff Gaming GeForce RTX 3080 Ti :: NZXT Kraken Elite 280 RGB AIO white cooler :: G Skill Trident Z Royals DDR4 4x16GB = 64GB :: WD Black SN 850X NVMe SSD 2TB M.2 (C Drive) :: Samsung 860 Pro 2TB SATA (D Drive) :: Corsair Crystal 680X White Case :: Asus XG349C 34" Curve G-Sync 180Hz 3440x1440 Mon :: Corsair 850W PSU :: Virpil Constellation Alpha-R Stick with VPC WarBRD Base :: Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle :: 3 x CubeSim ext mini screens with TM Cougar MFD Bezels :: Asus ROG Pugio 503 Gaming Mouse & Razer BlackWidow mech kb :: TrackIR 5 Pro & Cap Clip :: Win 11 64 Bit 😉

• 2 weeks later...