WITH

1083376822_104thphoenix.jpg.047122b60c1d6f326ce919f8a58fab16.jpg

https://104thphoenix.com/

WE PRESENT TO YOU

ROUND 12

OF THE

HELICOPTERS BATTLES!

1217605455_announcementpic.thumb.png.e1b36823632dfadb4d678f546f14ca2e.png

* Vikhr's and Kh-25's are NOT allowed! Every other weapon is - guns, rockets and bombs *

104th_Maverick will be streaming and commentating

Sunday the 20th of December, 1900 zulu
Briefing is 30 minutes earlier - 1830 zulu
Hosting Server: 104th Phoenix
IP: 208.94.240.34
SRS: 208.94.240.34
Teamspeak 3 IP: ts50.gameservers.com:9132
Teamspeak 3 Password: phoenix

Mission (1 hour and 45 minutes):

- 20 Red players vs 20 Blue Players.
- 10 x slots for Ka-50's and 10 x for Mi-8's.
- 10 x slots for SA342L's and 10 x for UH-1's.
- The main airbases are NOT to be attacked!

- Red operates from Krasnodar-Pashkovsky and Blue operates from Krasnodar-Centre.

- Ka-50 and SA342L pilots have 3 lives each.

- Mi-8 and UH-1 pilots have 5 lives each.

- Red must destroy 16 x Blue oil pump stations - NOT the oil platforms! Check out the image below.

- Blue must destroy 16 x Red oil derricks. Check out the image below.

- If both coalitions manage to complete their objective then it's a draw.

- If one coalition loses all helicopters before the event is over it loses the day even if its oil assets are still operational.

- That means you either win by destroying the enemy's assets while keeping yours operational, or by destroying all his helicopters.

- Each player can sign up himself only. Example: Alpenwolf - Ka-50.

- If you are a Gazelle pilot then you can sign up a co-pilot. The co-pilot will have to fly with you the whole time.
- For signing up as a Gazelle pilot, use the following format: Alpenwolf + Maverick - Gazelle or Alpenwolf - Gazelle.

- You can and someone really should sign up as a GCI operator.
- GCI operates on SRS. For Red: 124 MHz. For Blue: 251 MHz.

410357138_briefingimage.thumb.png.507f31bd2b1d5383508953471e75a316.png

4 x Blue oil platforms - 2 x platforms shown below - with a total of 16 x oil pump stations - 8 shown below.

Red must destroy the 16 x oil pump stations only, NOT the platforms.

1521791108_oilplatforms.thumb.png.e5d0119983b5ec06ddb2588a000d80cc.png

16 x Red oil derricks Blue has to destroy.

824286_oilderricks.thumb.png.0736c7159504e342ad20e0b1cb8065ef.png

* The mission's file is attached *

Helicopters Tournament 12.miz

RED:

1- =DW=Wizard_VVS - Ka-50

2- Bord_046 - Ka-50

3- Shadow OWWE"Osa" - Ka-50

4- 2BAG_Inferno - Ka-50

5- Baron von Myakin - Ka-50

6- [51☭] Frostie - Ka-50

7- [.ID] Dalva - Ka-50

8- [CBI] Requiem - Ka-50

9- [CBI] Wayan - Ka-50

10- [51☭] Yambo - Ka-50

11- ROSS_Pups - Mi-8

12- JesusFreak420 - Mi-8

13- ROSS_Checkist - Mi-8

14- ROSS_Olle - Mi-8

15- pitkun - Mi-8

16- GIG - Mi-8

17-  - Mi-8

18-  - Mi-8

19-  - Mi-8

20-  - Mi-8

Red GCI:

ROSS_Gorillaz - Russian language only! Not on 124 MHz.

Reserve List:

------------------------------------------

BLUE:

1- Otter - Gazelle L

2- Hauraki - Gazelle L

3- Qdriver [UGLY ANGELS] - Gazelle L

4- Grizzly (Black Angels) - Gazelle L

5- DEMON 3-1 | Blade - Gazelle L

6-  - Gazelle L

7-  - Gazelle L

8-  - Gazelle L

9-  - Gazelle L

10-  - Gazelle L

11- Tobsen [Nightowls] - UH-1

12- Fog [Nightowls] - UH-1

13- [DEVILS] Tolovay - UH-1

14- 14th VFS | H4V0K - UH-1

15- Mark {Mike-Delta} - UH-1

16- Bluemax (Nightowls) - UH-1

17- Sizzle - UH-1

18- F99th-Misi - UH-1

19- F99th-pyromaniac4002 - UH-1

20-  - UH-1

Blue GCI: Alpenwolf

Reserve List:

Edited by Alpenwolf

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

2BAG_Inferno - Ka-50

2-я Боевая Авиа Группа|Ютуб |

Asus p8h67 v3.0 rev B3 | Intel Core i5 2500k 3.3 gHz | RAM Kingston DDR3 20GB | Palit GTX 670 Jet Stream 2GB (:(умерла)| Gigabyte GTX 1070 Windforce OC 8Gb | 1920x1080 | РУС - VPC MongoosT-50 Black Edition Flightstick | РУД - Saitek X52 | VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base + VPC SharKa-50 Grip | Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals | Track IR5 + TrackClip pro  

"Клиент вырос, новый клиент тупой, его мало интересует авиация..." (с) Неизвестный весёлый пилот.

Feel free to advertise this on social media.

Some of you used to do that in the previous rounds and help me with spreading the word and I thank you for that.

Cheers!

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

2 hours ago, Uragx said:

question
if I rocket a tower with four pomps down does it mean that I destroyed four pompos with one vikhr?
if you say "forbidden" I answer - "occasionally"

I think you missed the part where it says Vikhr's are not allowed. The rest of weapons is allowed.

You can't destroy an oil platform (which is what you mean by "tower", right?) with S-8 rockets. Maybe S-13 rockets, I haven't tried that out but certainly with bombs. However, taking bombs to destroy the platforms instead of the pumps themselves is up to the players, although it's not the objective. Rocket runs should be the case for the 4 pump stations on each oil platform. They're more accurate and you can easily take out at least 2 pumps in one run.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

3 часа назад, Alpenwolf сказал:

I think you missed the part where it says Vikhr's are not allowed. The rest of weapons is allowed.

Sorry, I've not even missed. I can't found the statement now. Where?

Without vikhres it's a kind of problem. But one kamikadze means one tower (oil platform) at a run. Blues can't do the same.

Chopper pilots make History, man. Jetfighters - make movies... ©

22 minutes ago, Uragx said:

Sorry, I've not even missed. I can't found the statement now. Where?

Without vikhres it's a kind of problem. But one kamikadze means one tower (oil platform) at a run. Blues can't do the same.

I believe allowing vikhr would give the blue side a disadvantage because they dont have guided missiles
If you really need to use a guided munition, then just carry the Kh-25?

Furthermore oil platform is not the target here. If you destroy the oil platform, then the target itself -the pump stations- will still be intact, hovering in the air.

Edit: the no vikhr allowed statement has always been below the 4 images of helis. Look again.

Edited by Dalva24

22 минуты назад, Dalva24 сказал:

Edit: the no vikhr allowed statement has always been below the 4 images of helis. Look again.

Found. Thanx.

The more it's red the less it's seen ))))))

Well, not one player ever took the Kh-25 missile in any of the 11 previous rounds. But now that it's mentioned I edited the line where it says Vikhr's are not allowed to Vikhr's and Kh-25's.

By the way, can the Gazelle destroy an oil derrick with its rockets? I don't own the module so if somebody could test that out, please.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

15 hours ago, Alpenwolf said:

Well, not one player ever took the Kh-25 missile in any of the 11 previous rounds. But now that it's mentioned I edited the line where it says Vikhr's are not allowed to Vikhr's and Kh-25's.

By the way, can the Gazelle destroy an oil derrick with its rockets? I don't own the module so if somebody could test that out, please.

Just did a quick test, 4 gazelle rockets to the oil derrick sets it on fire, and about 1 minute later, explodes
3 gazelle rockets does not seem to be enough to destroy it, it burns for a short while then just smokes

I also did a quick test to oil pump, and 2 gazelle rockets is enough to set it on fire and explode 1 minute later

Consider changing both side's targets to oil pumps for balance?

33 minutes ago, Dalva24 said:

Just did a quick test, 4 gazelle rockets to the oil derrick sets it on fire, and about 1 minute later, explodes
3 gazelle rockets does not seem to be enough to destroy it, it burns for a short while then just smokes

I also did a quick test to oil pump, and 2 gazelle rockets is enough to set it on fire and explode 1 minute later

Consider changing both side's targets to oil pumps for balance?

The oil derricks are way bigger than the oil pumps. Blue helicopters carry a less amount of rockets, hence the bigger targets. Red helicopters are faster and can carry a lot more => oil pumps.

Thanks a lot for testing! Didn't think it's easy to destroy those oil derricks like that.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

15 минут назад, Alpenwolf сказал:

Thanks a lot for testing! Didn't think it's easy to destroy those oil derricks like that.

One needs several c-8 (4 to 😎 to destroy a pump. After some 12-16 rockets tower is down. Or needs a pair of c-13. After 6 rockets the platform is down in any case. But the pumps are not hanging in the air. 
So you can turn the "immortality" of the palform on for the better playing. or change something.

33 minutes ago, Uragx said:

One needs several c-8 (4 to 😎 to destroy a pump. After some 12-16 rockets tower is down. Or needs a pair of c-13. After 6 rockets the platform is down in any case. But the pumps are not hanging in the air. 
So you can turn the "immortality" of the palform on for the better playing. or change something.

Thanks for reporting. I'll check it out.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments