Helicopters Tournament 12

Alpenwolf

1 hour ago, Gorillaz said:

ROSS_Gorillaz

pls change from Ka-50 to GCI-RED- only Russian speak

Done.

Just make sure you operate on a different frequency other than 124 MHz, please.

EDIT:

Frostie removed from the Mi-8 slot and added to the Ka-50's roster.

Edited by Alpenwolf
  • Like 1

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

Can I get some clarification on comms during the mission please?

I saw both SRS and Teamspeak is listed, so we're going to use both or something?

Will the pre-flight briefing include time where each team can discuss strategies?

Especially since I'm on red and I don't speak russian, and I don't want to be a burden on the team simply because I can't communicate

3 hours ago, Dalva24 said:

Can I get some clarification on comms during the mission please?

I saw both SRS and Teamspeak is listed, so we're going to use both or something?

Will the pre-flight briefing include time where each team can discuss strategies?

Especially since I'm on red and I don't speak russian, and I don't want to be a burden on the team simply because I can't communicate

TeamSpeak is for briefing and discussing strategies with your team if needed. TeamSpeak is the gathering place.

Most players speak English, the Russian guys have their own GCI operator. They will be on a different SRS frequency. So there you go, SRS is used when in game. However, some individuals listen to the GCI operator through SRS while chatting with one another using TeamSpeak.

Hope that clarify things?

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

6 hours ago, Alpenwolf said:

TeamSpeak is for briefing and discussing strategies with your team if needed. TeamSpeak is the gathering place.

Most players speak English, the Russian guys have their own GCI operator. They will be on a different SRS frequency. So there you go, SRS is used when in game. However, some individuals listen to the GCI operator through SRS while chatting with one another using TeamSpeak.

Hope that clarify things?

Got it

13 minutes ago, Requiem_Alpha said:

@Alpenwolf out of sheer curiosity; are there any new rules for the new mulitcrew feature in the huey? 

Good point. And no. Because that multi-crew thing arrived on short notice so it'll be 1 pilot per Huey. Certainly will change that in upcoming events though, especially when the Hind and the Kiowa arrive.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

1 hour ago, Requiem_Alpha said:

@Alpenwolf I've just talked to [CBI] Wayan and he can't make it tomorrow. 

Understood.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

Thanks all, it was fun

Truly sorry for the teamkill after Alpenwolf declared the round is over, could've sworn what I saw was a Huey, I was wrong

Edit: could we have a link to the match recording from anyone who's streaming? thanks

Edited by Dalva24

Great flying! Red had some nasty hit and run tactics. Flew mostly high and fast. Still, Blue fought back with all they had and managed to survive throughout the whole event, although there were only 2-3 Blue helicopters left. 2 oil platforms were still operational and about half of the oil derricks was destroyed.

Officially, a draw. Unofficially, Red scored many aerial kills and dominated the skies for most of the time, but Blue were very determined nonetheless.

Fun round and was fun doing GCI for Blue this time around.

Thanks for flying and hope to see you next time.

Stay safe, enjoy your holidays and God bless.

• Like 1

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

ВСЕМ СПАСИБО!

It was as always interesting, thank you all for the flights. Maybe you wanted more action , but we had a plan to win and we almost won.

technical draw, but we won 🙂
for training, we used the first map, from the one that was, with other objects. there were no problems with the destruction of those platforms, but here we got more than 6 empty flights. So it's a technical draw.

RED WON Helicopters Tournament 12 😝

Edited by ROSS_Pups
  • Like 1

vor 20 Minuten schrieb ROSS_Pups:

ВСЕМ СПАСИБО!

It was as always interesting, thank you all for the flights. Maybe you wanted more action , but we had a plan to win and we almost won.

for training, we used the first map, from the one that was, with other objects. there were no problems with the destruction of those platforms, but here we got more than 6 empty flights. So it's a technical draw.

Russian Tank won 😛 but we fought not bad with the light scout helicopters 

39 minutes ago, ROSS_Pups said:

ВСЕМ СПАСИБО!

If that's the case then you have my approval. Red won...

... unofficially 😝

21 minutes ago, Wizard_VVS said:

Very fun event as always. Thanks all pilots!

Triple kill by Shadow OWWE"Osa" - https://clips.twitch.tv/WanderingSmoothCasetteShazBotstix

LOL! Tiger's comment was funny. "Yeeeah, we need the Apache!" XD

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

• Thanks 1

http://104thphoenix.com/ "Failure Is Not An Option" - Online Combat Simulation Since 1997

www.youtube.com/user/AntonioGR201 www.twitch.tv/104th_Tiger www.facebook.com/TIGER.GR.Tiger/

Discord: 104th_Tiger#1883

There are videos from my Ka-50.

The flights were not spectacular as from another Ka-50's pilots because my main task was to cover our Mi-8 engaged for attacking of oil platforms. Anyway, you can find a couple fight moments in the second half of video. 

* there was a mistake from my side with sound capture in the beginning. So no sound in the first minutes, sorry.

For Twitch fans:

For YouTube fans:

Edited by Baron von Myakin

Next round will feature Mi-8's and UH-1's deploying troops to capture and hold vital areas. It will be guns only! However, Gazelle L's are the only ones to carry rockets.

Red has been dominating over the last rounds like it's nothing so I have to react because we're not receiving any Blue helicopters to face the Ka-50 any time soon.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments