Jabbers' Operation Penetrate Turkey - DCS Liberation Campaign

Jabbers_

The DCS World multiplayer scene was getting pretty stagnant for me, so I started playing the DCS Liberation Dynamic campaign for a change and been having a blast.   I thought it might be enjoyable to do a mostly uncut series of a new campaign to show you guys what its about and provide some entertainment.   Hopefully you guys enjoy it, please let me know what you think, to long, to short (yeah right...), what could make this more entertaining... etc.  

I acknowledge up front this particular episode is more for info, setup and the mission for some of you is probably boring (spoiler alert, we don't get any kills)... but its here to serve the purpose of setup for the next episodes and to give you a peak into what running this dynamic campaign is about.

I do plan on bringing in some Tacview stuff in future missions to see what else went down outside of my flight... so stay tuned.   Hopefully the next few videos will be a bit shorter as there will not be so much of the intro, just frag a mission and fly!

Edited by Jabbers_
  • Like 2

Twitch2DCS - Bring twitch chat into DCS.

SplashOneGaming.com - Splash One is a community built on combat flight simulation. S1G Discord

twitch / youtube / facebook / twitter / discord

In this mission we plan our engagement to strike a ammunition depot.   Discuss future plans and attacks and do a quick debrief using Tacview to end the Sortie!

• Like 1

SplashOneGaming.com - Splash One is a community built on combat flight simulation. S1G Discord

In this mission we plan attempt to strike Minakh but I end up spending to much time fumbling around trying to get the Mavericks to lock (this is why we practice 😂). After we discuss future plans and attacks and do a quick debrief using Tacview to end the Sortie! 

• Like 1