C-101EB ME radio frequency presets do not recognize decimals

gulredrel

Hello,

don't know it this has been reported before.

I'm currently on stable build DCS 2.5.6.55960.

I created single player NTTR mission starting at Creech AFB.

Went in the radio frequency preset for the player aircraft.

Typed 360.600 or 360.60 for channel 5. While saving, this get's set to 360.6. Please see mission editor screenshot.

After starting the mission I'll try to contact Creech ATC and select channel 5 on the front panel radio, nothing happens. Setting the radio, that the preset frequency is displayed, I found, that it is set to 360.60 MHz.

The .6 decimal setting has not been transfered to the radio.

Opening the radios preset dialing in 360.600 manually and transfer to channel 5, the decimals are correct.

Is there a bug that prevents the mission editor's frequency decimals presets to correctly show up in the radio?

trk-file and screenshots attached.

Thanks for your help,

Regards

Jens

Screen_201205_111115_ME_frequ.png

Screen_201205_111217_ch_5_ME_preset.png

Screen_201205_111226_ch_1.png

Screen_201205_111229_ch_4.png

Screen_201205_111252_5_manual_in_cockpit_preset.png

C-101EB_radio_preset.trk

Edited by gulredrel
still an issue
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Vibora said:

It works in the internal ED's version and therefore it should work in Open Beta. I don't know if it works in the stable version. I suggest you update to OB, or install it apart.

The decimal part of the UHF's frequency doesn't work (when set in the ME) in Open Beta 2.5.6.58125, so perhaps it'll be fixed in the next patch ?

Tested using hot and cold starts, UHF Ch 05 = 360.60 MHz (ATC) at Creech AFB, Open Beta 2.5.6.58125

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

• gulredrel changed the title to [fixed in OB 2.5.6.58125] C-101EB ME radio frequency presets do not recognize decimals
  • gulredrel changed the title to C-101EB ME radio frequency presets do not recognize decimals
  • 6 months later...

We'll look at it, but we are currently too busy with F1.

Just to confirm, the issue is that it is only possible to pre-program an UHF frequency with decimals in ME in channel 1, though it is possible to pre-program frequencies without decimals in any channel. Also, it is possible to pre-program any frequency in any channel while in the mission.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sigpic97175_2_small.pngAERGES-LOGO-sin_fondo_small.png

2 hours ago, Vibora said:

We'll look at it, but we are currently too busy with F1.

Just to confirm, the issue is that it is only possible to pre-program an UHF frequency with decimals in ME in channel 1, though it is possible to pre-program frequencies without decimals in any channel. Also, it is possible to pre-program any frequency in any channel while in the mission.

Correct in all three assumptions. Thanks.

My bad in interrupting your work on the F1 as I'm also looking forward to it 😄 Will be a masterpiece if it gets the same attention as the continued work on C-101.

Best regards

Jens

• Like 2

14 hours ago, gulredrel said:

Correct in all three assumptions. Thanks.

My bad in interrupting your work on the F1 as I'm also looking forward to it 😄 Will be a masterpiece if it gets the same attention as the continued work on C-101.

Best regards

Jens

Don't worry, your feedback is important and be sure that our intention is to have the same attention or more to F1 than the one we are having on C-101. We want to take both to the same level of professionalism.

• Like 5

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sigpic97175_2_small.pngAERGES-LOGO-sin_fondo_small.png