A mess, please sort it out!

Irishlad200000

The second WW2 map that is a mess.  Screen flickers and frame drops should not be happening at this stage.  Also the AI are abysmal and don't know how to stop when taxing.  Have replicated many times an AI wingman behind me ploughs into the back of me when I stop on the taxiway to radio permissions!  When will this be sorted so that the map is usable!  Great potential.  Stop rushing modules out and get working on the current ones guys.

• Like 3

I too am experiencing occasional yellow flickering on this map only:

unknown.png?width=900&height=507

unknown.png?width=900&height=507

Also, the first quick mission I ran discovered another bug, an invisible train:

Digital_Combat_Simulator_Black_Shark_Scr

P8Z68 | 2500k @ 4.5 | GTX 1080Ti | 2x8 GB @ 1600 | TM Hog (extended 7cm) & MFG Crosswind (S/N 007) | TIR v5

WWII bomber formations | DCS P-51D: [TEST] TO distance / gross weight / temperature

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! The "yellow flash" bug was reported separately in numerous places on the forums. ED know about it, but I guess it may be a hard nut to crack for them and perhaps someone there has already got a headache trying to pinpoint the nature of the bug.

@[DBS]TH0R - would you mind re-posting the first picture from your post above in THIS topic? This one seems to be the "main" topic relating to this bug. What is interesting in your picture is that lots of people have this milky-white/yellow/red/black pattern (always in that order), but it never looks exactly the same, as if it was some kind of a bitmap "3D-transformed" to "fit the scene", so those shapes get distorted each time in a different way. And sometimes there is no white part (in your picture it seems to be missing EDIT: wait... or it is the stripe between the green scenery and yellow "sky" - that looks kind of milky white) or there's only the yellow part... as if only a part of that pattern was visible sometimes. Well, I don't get a clue.
Maybe your picture could help ED, if only a little bit, to figure out what's going on?

Edited by scoobie

i7-8700K 32GB 2060(6GB) 27"@1080p TM Hawg HOTAS TPR TIR5 SD-XL 2xSD+ HC Bravo button/pot box

9 hours ago, scoobie said:

Hi! The "yellow flash" bug was reported separately in numerous places on the forums. ED know about it, but I guess it may be a hard nut to crack for them and perhaps someone there has already got a headache trying to pinpoint the nature of the bug.

@[DBS]TH0R - would you mind re-posting the first picture from your post above in THIS topic? This one seems to be the "main" topic relating to this bug. What is interesting in your picture is that lots of people have this milky-white/yellow/red/black pattern (always in that order), but it never looks exactly the same, as if it was some kind of a bitmap "3D-transformed" to "fit the scene", so those shapes get distorted each time in a different way. And sometimes there is no white part (in your picture it seems to be missing EDIT: wait... or it is the stripe between the green scenery and yellow "sky" - that looks kind of milky white) or there's only the yellow part... as if only a part of that pattern was visible sometimes. Well, I don't get a clue.
Maybe your picture could help ED, if only a little bit, to figure out what's going on?

Done. I can provide a video if needed.

P8Z68 | 2500k @ 4.5 | GTX 1080Ti | 2x8 GB @ 1600 | TM Hog (extended 7cm) & MFG Crosswind (S/N 007) | TIR v5

WWII bomber formations | DCS P-51D: [TEST] TO distance / gross weight / temperature

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...