Joint Task Force 191 welcomes you!

SmallsTheAmish

Welcome to Joint Task Force 191 - Task Force Jupiter!

JTF-191 was formed in June of 2020 and is composed of 13 squadrons with 60+ active members. We operate as a milsim group with an emphasis on realism and joint operations with all branches of military aviation. 

We have a detailed training program for all new pilots that focuses on teaching a working knowledge of the airframe and relevant tactics. Our training is built to both teach new pilots about their chosen airframes or to provide refreshers to experienced pilots. With detailed courses on everything from take-off and landings to air-to-air tactics, the training program is designed to ensure you are comfortable in your role and up to the task of joining our ranks.

Upon finishing your training, you are placed into an operational squadron with a custom livery made just for you. Each squadron handles their own training, keeping their pilots skills up to par with the unit standards. We have several dedicated servers that are up 24/7 and a unit-wide mission night every Saturday. Saturday missions range from fun PvP missions to organized pre-planned sorties built in an ongoing deployment campaign.

We are always actively looking for pilots to fly with us!

We are looking for:

• Pilots for the F/A-18, F-16, F14B (RIO’s too!), A-10, and the AV8B
  • Mission planners of any experience
  • C2 Personnel (AWACS, GCI, Marshall/ATC)
  • Instructor pilots to strengthen our training program
  • Developers

Our basic requirements to join:

• Be at least 18 years of age
  • Have a cockpit visualization set-up (Pit build, TrackIR, VR, etc.)
  • Hands on Throttle and Stick (HOTAS)
  • Be able to make required time commitments, approx. 2-3 nights a week for 2 hours at 2000EST, including mission nights on Saturday (we are flexible).
  • Have a good attitude and willingness to learn!

Click HERE to apply on our website! We will respond to you promptly.

JTF191d.png

WinderRefuel2.png

Screen_200718_214717.png

Edited by SmallsTheAmish
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Zimpow, we'd love to have you. Our F16 program is growing every week, and our instructor, Datajack, is very willing to teach you anything you'd like to know. He is very knowledgeable of the airframe. If you're interested, please shoot me a message, add me on Discord (Payno#8263), or visit our website at JTF191.com and I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Best,

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, I recently applied, but haven't heard anything back.  F14 RIO.

WAS on your Discord, but my connection is not there any more for some reason.

Talent hits a target no one else can hit, genius hits a target no one else can detect

AMD Ryzen 9 3900x CPU@4.5Ghz, ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero Motherboard, 64GB Corsair Venegence DDR 3200 RAM, MSI Rtx 3060 12GB Primary GPU, ASUS GTX 1650 4GB Secondary GPU, 40" 1920x1080 Samsung Monitor, 32" 1360x768 Sony Monitor, 32" Dynex 1360x768 Monitor, 1TB Seagate Firecuda M2 PCIe 4 OS SSD, 2TB Western Digital Blue M2 PCIe 3 storage SSD, 8TB Samsung 870QVO storage SSD, Western Digital Blue 1TB storage SATA, 2x Thrustmaster T16000 (LH and RH), Warthog Joy/Throttle/TPRS, 6 x Cougar MFDs (4 with Generic VGA 800x600 displays), Track IR 5 with IR Trackstar V3, Logitech G910 Tactile Keyboard, Logitech G604 Lightspeed Mouse, Logitech F310 Gamepad, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Soul: None (sold long ago to the MGOMU, also known as Princess)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...