[MOD OR MANUAL EDIT ISSUE]Chaffs and Flairs not working in download missions

Travelbob

Hi there, flying the F-18 in mission editor and in delivered stock missions I can activate and use chaffs and flairs.
But I noticed when flying in donwloaded missions and campaigns (e.g. The Serpent's Head) I can activate the Chaffs and flairs but I cant fire them.

I checked the individual mission in the editor, the plane has Chaffs and flairs loaded.

What do I wrong or is there a known problem/bug? I am sure the problem is me. No one else claimed that problem before. But when you cant use counter measurements...you are a sitting duck for SAMs.

Any help is much appreciated.

Travelbob

• BIGNEWY changed the title to [NEED TRACK REPLAY]Chaffs and Flairs not working in download missions
  • ED Team

Thank you for the track, 

have any of you used any mods regarding chaff and flares? 

When I check the track it seems to work for me and I can release more than one salvo. 

Might be worth doing a cleanup and repair 

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• ED Team

Ok thank you for confirming, 

Best option is not to edit the file, I wont be able to report this as it is a manually edit issue or modification. 

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• BIGNEWY changed the title to [MOD OR MANUAL EDIT ISSUE]Chaffs and Flairs not working in download missions