Historical BF-109G Regia Aeronautica - Terzo (3rd) Gruppo Autonomo Combattimento, 1943

SnailerAF

After skinning for quite a while, especially for friends and communities built around DCS, I've decided to start uploading some of my stuff for you all to use!

This is going to be my first release of many different historical liveries, maybe not just Italian ones.

This project will include the following liveries:

• Bf 109F-4 Camouflage, 3rd Gruppo Autonomo CT, Regia Aeronautica, Comiso. July 1943
  • Bf 109F-4 Plain Blue/Grey, 3rd Gruppo Autonomo CT, Regia Aeronautica, Comiso. July 1943

Both the liveries will be based upon historical data, mainly taken by Osprey Aircam Aviation documents describing the relevant liveries.

Specifically, the number I am referring to is: "Osprey - Aircam Aviation 040 -Messerschmitt Bf109F-G In Luftwaffe and Foreign Service"

The second livery is almost completed, while the first is currently in development.

I would like to use this post as a place to get some advice, suggestion or even just an opinion... let me know what you think!

I have attached some quick model viewer screenshots of the second skin.

Thanks in advance to all of you, fair skies!

1st.PNG

3rd.PNG

2nd.PNG

Edited by SnailerAF
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...